RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Fight Night Champion [BLUS30608]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The game is not playable. It still suffers from crashes in Legacy mode.
Not Playable

After 2 years, still crash with the same error.

VM: Access violation writing location 0x0 (unmapped memory)
Would donate 50 USD or more immediately if a talented programmer from the staff could fix the 2 problems that come with the game (crashes and bare-knuckle addon)

This ist my all time favourite game Smile
You should set up a bounty and then open a github issue, they wont see this here.
(03-31-2022, 09:30 AM)digitaldude Wrote: [ -> ]You should set up a bounty and then open a github issue, they wont see this here.

I don't know what a Bounty is. Could you make it? There is already a thread about the crashes.. but nuthin regarding the DLC

The game seems to work without Crashes  with the newest version of RPCS3. Till now very stable. Anyone can confirm?
https://app.bountysource.com/issues/5697...m-crashing its something like this, I cant make it for you.
(03-31-2022, 12:47 PM)digitaldude Wrote: [ -> ]https://app.bountysource.com/issues/5697...m-crashing its something like this, I cant make it for you.

This is very interesting! I never heard of bounty before. Thanks for the link!
After a couple of the lates updates to the emulator this game works almost perfectly for me.
I've finished the 'Champion mode' on an older build with slight difficulties: stuttering, fps dips, sound crackling, occasional crash, etc.
Now I'm playing 'Legacy mode' on RPCS3 v0.0.24-14232-3c884772 Alpha and don't have any major problems. The only thing I noticed is flickering sprites (textures?) during CPU fights simulation — this doesn't affect gameplay at all.
All the settings are on default, except VSync on and Resolution Scale 150% (1080p).
I'm currently uploading several clips as an illustration and will update the post later.

RPCS3 — Fight Night Champion [BLUS30608] (youtube.com)
After a couple of the lates updates to the emulator this game works almost perfectly for me.
I've finished the 'Champion mode' on an older build with slight difficulties: stuttering, fps dips, sound crackling, occasional crash, etc.
Now I'm playing 'Legacy mode' on RPCS3 v0.0.24-14232-3c884772 Alpha and don't have any major problems. The only thing I noticed is flickering sprites (textures?) during CPU fights simulation — this doesn't affect gameplay at all.
All the settings are on default, except VSync on and Resolution Scale 150% (1080p).
I'm currently uploading several clips as an illustration and will update the post later.

RPCS3 — Fight Night Champion [BLUS30608] (youtube.com)

[attachment=26408][attachment=26406][attachment=26407]
(09-07-2021, 02:36 PM)Aztec2012 Wrote: [ -> ]How to unlock Bare Knuckles Boxing Pack on RPCS3? All other works.

I know this is pretty old. But some how I got bare knuckle to show up on my RPCS3. Not sure how. 

https://imgur.com/a/S6cFUt8
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8