RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: God of War: Collection [BCUS98229]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Utherellus

How on earth you managed to run it Big Grin ?
I have exactly same settings,build, Game ID - everything

First I have to press Resume while getting this message :

Code:
{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x005dd900]} sys_prx TODO: sys_prx_get_module_id_by_name(name=cellLibprof, flags=0, pOpt=*0x0)
{SPU[0x7a] Thread (picoSpursCellSpursKernel5)[0x02b98]} Exception: Unknown/illegal channel (ch=1 [$SPU_WrEventMask], value=0x2)
(in file Emu\Cell\SPUThread.cpp:1132, in function SPUThread::set_ch_value)

Than FPS freezes after BluePoint Games logo... Thats it...

ZEROx

And after the game freezes you just click Resume in emu window and continue like nothing happened

Utherellus

The problem is : I can't
Utherellus, you should launch game from GOW1.self or place it as EBOOT.BIN (also delete old BOOT.BIN), as it was mentioned on previous page.

Utherellus

(03-16-2016, 05:59 AM)BlackDaemon Wrote: [ -> ]Utherellus, you should launch game from GOW1.self or place it as EBOOT.BIN (also delete old BOOT.BIN), as it was mentioned on previous page.

Oh, got it working thanks
Included decrypted save in attachments, have fun Tongue

AlexVS

Vulkan api working Blush
GoW1 HD

AlexVS

OpenGl more broken graphics, Dx - freeze on first load screen
GoW 2 HD Vulkan api gives the best results Angel

tambre

(03-28-2016, 11:19 AM)AlexVS Wrote: [ -> ]OpenGl more broken graphics, Dx - freeze on first load screen
GoW 2 HD Vulkan api gives the best results Angel

You shouldn't be using the SPU recompiler. I can already see multiple TODOs for it in the logs. Could you try using the SPU Interpreter 2 and see if it improves things?

AlexVS

(03-28-2016, 12:02 PM)tambre Wrote: [ -> ]You shouldn't be using the SPU recompiler. I can already see multiple TODOs for it in the logs. Could you try using the SPU Interpreter 2 and see if it improves things?
No, this PPU Interpreter2 + SPU ASMJIT on Video (Main Menu 6 fps)
If PPU Interpreter2 + SPU Interpreter, then Main Menu 1 fps
PPU LLVM less performance for GoW
Blush
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13