Hello There, Guest! Register

Stranglehold [BLES00144]
#1
RPCS3 v0.0.2-3-1b5a479 Alpha
Reply
#2
Using RPCS3 v0.0.2-7-0184db13 Alpha, Stranglehold is now Loadable! (If someone could move this thread to Commercial Games: Loadable, that would be great!)

Settings:
PPU Decoder: Interpreter (fast)
SPU Decoder: Recompiler (ASMJIT)
Renderer: OpenGL
Libraries: Automatically load required libraries

Notes:
95% of the time you just get a black screen, but in the other 5%, you get an in-game screen regarding all of the game's copyrights. (See attached picture for more details).

The game's FPS ranges from 0 to 0.04
Reply
#3
rpcs3-v0.0.3-2017-08-07-31ec0053_win64


Ingame with write color buffer.
Reply
#4
Moving to Ingame.
Reply
#5
(08-08-2017, 04:30 PM)digitaldude Wrote: rpcs3-v0.0.3-2017-08-07-31ec0053_win64


Ingame with write color buffer.

I was trying to run the game on a newer version of the emulator to see if there was any progress, but no matter what settings I used the screen was just black whenever I was ingame. I was wondering what settings you used for your test.
Reply
#6
It's in the log file, all the settings.
Reply
#7
rpcs3-v0.0.8-9568-bcbe3245_win64

[email protected]
16GB DDR3
GTX 1070



Game runs well with default settings.

720p only, any resolution scaling causes a graphics bug where everything is cast with a strong green colour.

Changing vblank frequency does nothing, game runs at 32fps with vsync on.

Doesn't seem very demanding on my hardware.

Played for a few minutes and everything in-game worked with no noticeable bugs.

Probably ready for Playable status.

*With further testing I have discovered that enabling both 'Write Color Buffers' and 'Force CPU blit emulation' at the same time fixes the aforementioned upscaling bug.*


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
                   

.7z   RPCS3.7z (Size: 498.36 KB / Downloads: 1)
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)