Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition [BLJM61322]
Started by Unknown

18 posts in this topic
EdszxNeo

2 posts 0 threads Joined: Mar 2018
04-29-2019, 05:01 AM -
(01-28-2019, 02:05 AM)Loving Emodisc Wrote: Issues: Certain character moves appear to freeze the game. From my limited testing, Yuuki's (purple hair girl DLC character) quarter circle forward (236) move series and Kuroko's (red/brown hair girl with pigtails)  quarter circle back (214) move series appear to cause the game to hang with the music continuing to play normally. These moves do not always cause a freeze and the specific conditions that cause the freeze are not known. The only commonality between the game-freezing moves is they are multi-hit specials with particle effects and the freeze, if it does occur, ALWAYS occurs right before the last hit. Please see the logs I have attached below, one for each character. The logs end when the game freezes and I close out of the game.

Finally someone is bringing this into attention again, it's the same for me, i still get those exact freezes even with the newer builds.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax Ignition [BLJM61322] - by EdszxNeo - 04-29-2019, 05:01 AM