Attempting to get Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle to work
Started by Diavolo

4 posts in this topic
Diavolo
Unregistered

08-12-2016, 11:09 AM -
As the subject states, I am trying to get Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle to work on RPCS3 v0.0.1-5-65fe9b0 Pre-Alpha.

Upon most combinations of renderer/SPU/PPU, it fetches the error
"F {PPU[0x80000014] Thread (bnusCoreUpdateThread) [0x00af5fa4]} struct vm::access_violation thrown: Access violation reading address 0x0". The farthest I can get in loading the game is with the Vulkan renderer with PPU: Interpreter (precise) and SPU: Interpreter (fast). I can get to the main menu but when I press start to continue, I get the error "F {PPU[0x80000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x00dc866c]} class std::runtime_error thrown: Unimplemented (in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\Modules\cellMusic.cpp:29)" and the game fatally crashes.

Help would be much appreciated.

UPDATE:
I can get the game to somewhat work with earlier releases of the application, but it still crashes. I have tried everything in my power to get past the main menu screen with the latest release, but I always get stopped by the same fatal error message regarding cellMusic.cpp:29. Literally any help would be appreciated and I will do everything I can to help figure out the source of the problem and to solve it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attempting to get Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle to work - by Diavolo - 08-12-2016, 11:09 AM