RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Attempting to get Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Diavolo

As the subject states, I am trying to get Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle to work on RPCS3 v0.0.1-5-65fe9b0 Pre-Alpha.

Upon most combinations of renderer/SPU/PPU, it fetches the error
"F {PPU[0x80000014] Thread (bnusCoreUpdateThread) [0x00af5fa4]} struct vm::access_violation thrown: Access violation reading address 0x0". The farthest I can get in loading the game is with the Vulkan renderer with PPU: Interpreter (precise) and SPU: Interpreter (fast). I can get to the main menu but when I press start to continue, I get the error "F {PPU[0x80000000] Thread (main_thread) [0x00dc866c]} class std::runtime_error thrown: Unimplemented (in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\Modules\cellMusic.cpp:29)" and the game fatally crashes.

Help would be much appreciated.

UPDATE:
I can get the game to somewhat work with earlier releases of the application, but it still crashes. I have tried everything in my power to get past the main menu screen with the latest release, but I always get stopped by the same fatal error message regarding cellMusic.cpp:29. Literally any help would be appreciated and I will do everything I can to help figure out the source of the problem and to solve it.
That's because cellMusicSetVolume2 is not implemented. What happens if you LLE load libmusic?

Diavolo

(08-12-2016, 12:50 PM)Annie Wrote: [ -> ]That's because cellMusicSetVolume2 is not implemented. What happens if you LLE load libmusic?

I cannot find that exact plugin name. Would it be libsysutil_music.prx? I'm still sort of new to this.

UPDATE: Tried libaudio and now it always crashes with every renderer, every PPU, every SPU at the same spot as before with
"F {PPU[0x8000000d] Thread (CRI Server Manager) [0x00a34130]} struct vm::access_violation thrown: Access violation reading address 0x0"

Diavolo

Also, this is the error popup I get everytime it crashes.
Code:
---------------------------
Fatal error
Unhandled Win32 exception 0xC0000005.
Segfault writing location 0000000000000000 at 0000000000000000.
Instruction address: 0000000000000000.
RPCS3 image base: 0000000000010000.

HOW TO REPORT ERRORS: Check the FAQ, README, other sources.
Please, don't send incorrect reports. Thanks for understanding.
Press (Ctrl+C) to copy this message.
OK  

Also, the log is too big to be posted here. 35 MB for some reason.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6510v...HJpN0tiSEk

Diavolo

Shameless self bump.