RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: NCAA Football 14 [BLUS31159]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Needs log as well.
Missing 2 screenshots and log file
Just curious. How long does it take for a PR merge to come out in a new master build? The reason that I ask is that we were told a week ago that the facemask issue was fixed and waiting to be merged and we're still waiting. Don't want to sound pushy, just a lack of understanding I think.
(08-29-2019, 11:48 AM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]Missing 2 screenshots and log file

My mistake as I forgot to attach those files.  They are now attached to the previous post that was missing the screenshots and log file.
(08-29-2019, 08:49 PM)Huskereurocat Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious. How long does it take for a PR merge to come out in a new master build? The reason that I ask is that we were told a week ago that the facemask issue was fixed and waiting to be merged and we're still waiting. Don't want to sound pushy, just a lack of understanding I think.

There is no fix for masks it just randomly worked for me a few times but it doesnt work all the time.
(08-30-2019, 01:35 PM)digitaldude Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2019, 08:49 PM)Huskereurocat Wrote: [ -> ]Just curious. How long does it take for a PR merge to come out in a new master build? The reason that I ask is that we were told a week ago that the facemask issue was fixed and waiting to be merged and we're still waiting. Don't want to sound pushy, just a lack of understanding I think.

There is no fix for masks it just randomly worked for me a few times but it doesnt work all the time.

Facemasks are now showing up in the game.

RPC Version: 0.0.7-8704-c59cb1bd Alpha
So this may be of some interest, I don't know. But I discovered what was causing my game to freeze up. Apparently it was because I was trying to use some old files that I had saved and pulled from when I played on the console. Old custom playbooks, profile, etc. I'm guess it has to do with my old profile being connected to the PSN or EA Servers or whatever.

I also would really like to use rosters from the 2013 season, but the ones I pulled don't have any names. Does anyone know where I can get those?
Ive been playing this game for a few weeks and the other day it started crashing as soon as the press x to enter game menu opened up or crashing in the middle of rtg games. it leaves this "F {RSX [0x006eec4]} RSX: class std::runtime_error thrown: Verification failed:
(in file C:\projects\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\RSX\VK\VKTextureCache.h:292)"
(09-22-2019, 04:14 AM)ehgent Wrote: [ -> ]Ive been playing this game for a few weeks and the other day it started crashing as soon as the press x to enter game menu opened up or crashing in the middle of rtg games. it leaves this "F {RSX [0x006eec4]} RSX: class std::runtime_error thrown: Verification failed:
(in file C:\projects\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\RSX\VK\VKTextureCache.h:292)"

Also getting the same issue. Tried rolling back versions to no avail.
I got that and used opengl to play a game then next game switched to vulkan, never got that error again. Also maybe try deleting shadercache if that doesnt work. I completed every drill in skills trainer, did heisman challenge with Barry Sanders and finished 2013 season so im confident it's playable.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8