RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Dante's Inferno [BLUS30405]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(06-23-2020, 01:51 AM)DotA Wrote: [ -> ]it worked fine until i go to the circle of hell after i leave the ship it always freeze and its working very smooth until then i tried to change the sittings but it didn't help too
HELP PLEASE
Try to use Driver Wake Up-Delay in 200 us in Advanced Tab
(06-30-2020, 01:41 AM)Jonathan44062 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-23-2020, 01:51 AM)DotA Wrote: [ -> ]it worked fine until i go to the circle of hell after i leave the ship it always freeze and its working very smooth until then i tried to change the sittings but it didn't help too
HELP PLEASE
Try to use Driver Wake Up-Delay in 200 us in Advanced Tab

Thank you very much!
Briefly tested this game along with CPU utilization, starts at 47:14 of the video

follow up test on my other low end PC, not quite playable actually
I am having the same issues with this game with regards to the sound. Which is especially sad as the amazing sound was one of my favorite aspects of the game.
I have tried all the settings and recommendations in videos and what I could find here.
The gameplay is perfect and even smooth when up scaled but the sound keeps breaking up.

I have a i7 6700K CPU with a GTX1080 GPU and 16 gb RAM.
Maybe I should be making other settings changes on the PC/Windows?

Anyone else had this issue and managed to resolve it?

Settings are as below (from a Youtube video recommendation)

****EDIT:
After applying the latest update to RPCS3 yesterday the problem has gone away! The sound is perfect now. I am so happy!

[attachment=20594]

[attachment=20595]
(11-25-2020, 01:49 PM)Raiderx1212 Wrote: [ -> ]I am having the same issues with this game with regards to the sound. Which is especially sad as the amazing sound was one of my favorite aspects of the game.
I have tried all the settings and recommendations in videos and what I could find here.
The gameplay is perfect and even smooth when up scaled but the sound keeps breaking up.

****EDIT:
After applying the latest update to RPCS3 yesterday the problem has gone away! The sound is perfect now. I am so happy!

I think this only happens on low end PC with just 4 core 4 threads.
I also have the say issue on my I5 4670 whenever I try to run this game at 60fps. Setting the frame limiter to 30fps will fix this problem
(11-26-2020, 08:58 AM)Cantona Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-25-2020, 01:49 PM)Raiderx1212 Wrote: [ -> ]I am having the same issues with this game with regards to the sound. Which is especially sad as the amazing sound was one of my favorite aspects of the game.

****EDIT:

I think this only happens on low end PC with just 4 core 4 threads.
I also have the say issue on my I5 4670 whenever I try to run this game at 60fps. Setting the frame limiter to 30fps will fix this problem

I have set it to 600% up-scaled now and it still (for now at least, still need to play more of the game) runs like a dream. 60fps with no audio issues.
But with my luck I do not want to talk too soon.
Hello friends, Anyone have a save game file in the City of Dis ? I got a crash with the monster in the bridge and my last save was back i donĀ“t wanna do the whole fight again. Please if someone could send me i would appreciate..
I've posted some about the bridge crash being a thing still, gonna link it here cause it's still the same game, even with the same serial in the save game folder
https://forums.rpcs3.net/thread-198284-p...#pid315833
It may be that I just can't find the answer I'm looking for, so if someone has already resolved this please show me where, but I'm running into an issue where the game crashes immediately and consistently when attempting to save to a new file. Super bummed, since that means I basically can't play past the intro sequence :/ Any ideas what I can do about it?
Despite all of the recent RPCS3 updates, I have audio stuttering in cutscenes and in some in-game places too. When that happens, my FPS starts to drop from 57-60 to 48 or even lower. I tried all kind of settings in config but it didn't resolve these problems for me. Any fixes for this available? My specs are: GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 CPU - Ryzen 7 3750H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.30 GHz (7 threads), 8GB RAM, OS - Windows 10 64-bit. Thanks in advance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10