RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Build Testing With DX12 Reserved For Windows 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Can someone post there new "DX12" build, please? Thanks.

Dante38490

(06-24-2015, 09:11 AM)Darkriot Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone post there new "DX12" build, please? Thanks.
Build 26/06/15
On DX12 exclusevly show this
Screen Loading for Catherine Games

Other Logo "Deep Silver" after several minutes.

vlj

Some fix for The Guided Fate paradox are commited.
There are still some artifact not present in GL build, I'm trying to understand where they come.

Unfortunatly the game is not faster than GL counterpart, it's likely cpu limited.

vlj

The artifacts are solved, now it should render as GL backend.

vlj

Windows 10 was released today, but the SDK is still not available at the moment (I didn't find it, the page point to SDK for RC release).
When it's made available Visual Studio 2015 final can build DX12 backend (currently it's only buildable with VS 2015 RC).

Dante38490

(07-29-2015, 01:55 PM)vlj Wrote: [ -> ]Windows 10 was released today, but the SDK is still not available at the moment (I didn't find it, the page point to SDK for RC release).
When it's made available Visual Studio 2015 final can build DX12 backend (currently it's only buildable with VS 2015 RC).

no, sdk avaiable Smile launch setup VS 2015 on see news sdk show Smile

TyWillems19

Hey I will be purchasing an Alienware Alpha here in the next few months, and I believe that it has all the specs required for testing.

I would love to test out whatever is being worked on when I obtain it!

tambre

(08-01-2015, 07:47 PM)TyWillems19 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I will be purchasing an Alienware Alpha here in the next few months, and I believe that it has all the specs required for testing.

Which version of the Alienware Alpha are you getting?

derpf

(08-01-2015, 07:47 PM)TyWillems19 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I will be purchasing an Alienware Alpha here in the next few months, and I believe that it has all the specs required for testing.

FYI that thing is underpowered and overpriced compared to a custom built PC for what it is. (EDIT: Also read the negative reviews, they seem pretty on-point. I would stay far away from that thing.)

tambre

(08-02-2015, 07:08 AM)derpf Wrote: [ -> ]

FYI that thing is underpowered and overpriced compared to a custom built PC for what it is.

I have to agree... Only reason you'd get it is because of the looks or because of the Alienware branding. Also on the Alienware site it doesn't even say that it has a graphics card, so it wont most likely even boot most of the games.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11