RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Why are you making a PS3 emulator?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

haagens

LOL framing the wrong person! I just posted that link of the defaming guy here to let the you and everyone one here know that there's an enemy against this project. I AM NOT, however, the enemy. That Github account is not me (I code only under private repose, and I use my real name). I think that whoever that guy is that's against rpcs3 is making sock puppets to turn you guys against other members likely. I would never create a ps3 for many reasons, and my programming background is very, very limited. Sorry if you don't believed me but you have the wrong guy pointing fingers at. I don't know of any of the stuff Alex is talking about; I just hang out here to give my limited advice and keep up to date with the project. I would never do what the rpcs3 hater is doing

haagens

An IP address means crap. If you don't believe me then you are unwilling to see that this is all likely a big coincidence. I have never even heard of those accounts you showed ... i lived in Florida and moved to Dali. just a few weeks ago. I registered this account and I am 32 years old I do not go to high school. I love this emulator and would never bash it. I am telling you that this all a big set up and I give you my word that this is my only account ... that is all I will say. If nobody believes me there is no more I can do to prove it unless you want photographic proof with the IP address. If proof will settle this issue, let me hear it and I promise I'll prove that the other accounts IP are just set up to turn you against me.

Plus those images could be retouched ... for all I know you are framing me. I don't care; I am done on this site anywaysit is easy to fake stuff ..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7