Burnout Paradise [BLES00074]
Started by GrantKane

11 posts in this topic
UaQ - lover

578 posts 49 threads Joined: Nov 2018
07-20-2020, 09:38 AM -
(07-03-2020, 09:44 PM)theDreamcaster Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 01:12 PM)burninrubber0 Wrote: Alright. Bit off-topic, but what exactly is the benchmark CPU for playable? 

there really isnt any. if a game is full speed or close to full speed on a 9900k or any other $500+ cpu, then they consider it "playable". but then you have people like UaQ - lover who lies and states "ingame stable at 59 to 60fps all the time" with Burnout paradise when we all know thats just not true, he doesnt offer any video evidence of that and yet they still base playability on his false reports as well.  not to mention most reports on here are based on people playing for 20 minutes and if its full speed, its marked as "playable".  so basically, playability reports on these forums are to be taken with a very light grain of salt..

you can check my old reports all of them has videos of game play almost more than 200 videos i post

if you think I'm lying

please you test the games properly and post it

i come here to support rpcs3 only

I'm already stop testing games
This post was last modified: 07-20-2020, 09:39 AM by UaQ - lover.
soon
Asinine

2,060 posts 83 threads Joined: Aug 2017
10-13-2020, 12:34 PM -
(07-20-2020, 09:38 AM)UaQ - lover Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 09:44 PM)theDreamcaster Wrote:
(07-03-2020, 01:12 PM)burninrubber0 Wrote: Alright. Bit off-topic, but what exactly is the benchmark CPU for playable? 

there really isnt any. if a game is full speed or close to full speed on a 9900k or any other $500+ cpu, then they consider it "playable". but then you have people like UaQ - lover who lies and states "ingame stable at 59 to 60fps all the time" with Burnout paradise when we all know thats just not true, he doesnt offer any video evidence of that and yet they still base playability on his false reports as well.  not to mention most reports on here are based on people playing for 20 minutes and if its full speed, its marked as "playable".  so basically, playability reports on these forums are to be taken with a very light grain of salt..

you can check my old reports all of them has videos of game play almost more than 200 videos i post

if you think I'm lying

please you test the games properly and post it

i come here to support rpcs3 only

I'm already stop testing games

No one doubted that it was playable for you. But the problem is that we want games to be playable for the average user before we mark them as playable. If you test a game and say it's playable, sure we'll likely move it to playable. However, if people then start reporting that it runs slow on CPU's that are good but not the best e.g a Ryzen 2700x, or a 8600 or something.. Then that's where we have to draw a line and move it back to ingame until we know more people are actually going to have a good experience with the game.

This is one of the reasons why having the best CPU available makes it hard to test for playable games sadly. Because you can't really judge how it will perform for most other people.