Hello There, Guest! Register

Infamous [BCUS98119]
RPCS3 v0.0.5-6884-dcd7f442f Alpha | HEAD
Reaches up to 8FPS. PPU interpreter (fast) + ASMJIT + Vulcan.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

RPCS3 v0.0.5-6997-83f096c43 Alpha | HEAD
10-15FPS on PPU LLVM + SPU ASMJIT + Vulcan. Graphics looks the same as with PPU interpreter (fast) imo. Single one thing that's bad is screen jumping at random between two corners of the window (pics in attachments).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

CPU: Intel I9-9900k @ 4.7 GHz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX1080
RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200
Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Plus
RPCS3 ver. 0.0.5-6980-81e5f3b7f Alpha
The game loads fine and with an FPS as high as 4 and generally 1-2 FPS with OpenGL. Sound is understandable(aka. I know what they say). With Vulkan though FPS is generally as high as 4-5 FPS but sound goes to hell and back.
For settings I left everything on default as I deleted my old version and redownloaded then I changed to Vulkan for a second test.
As a note enabling LLMV Recomp. breaks everything and brings no speedup. Also what is "Occlusion pool overflow"?
Other than low FPS I could play the game slowly. Played as far as the "how to shoot lightning tutorial" when you charge batteries, for those interested.
@"DarkMaster" I don't know what it is, but it can be avoided by checking "Disable ZCull Occlusion Queries" in Debug tab. In my case it doubles the performance. Also just checked again, SPU LLVM recompiler works good, in my case even better than ASMJIT, if you already have SPU cache.

Got 10-15FPS right now, my settings are in attached photos.
PS: Also in the config file (RPCS3>data>BCUS98119) you need to change "Accurate xfloat" to true.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The game was mostly running between 4 to 8 fps on the privious build with some minor graphical bugs mostly involving lighting. On the current build(rpcs3 0.0.5-72280874d18f76 Alpha) the fps has gone up to mostly above 10 with some dips to 4-8 however now there are certain missing graphics and flickering mostly around the hero model as i have seen. I have attached the logs and a screenshot along with my config.yml file so you can see the settings i used in case you want to recreate the problem.

Edit: recently i fiddled with the settings a bit more and after changing the spu decoder to ASMJIT launching the game once and then changing it back to LLVM the issue disappeared now the game runs between 8 to 27 fps depending on the location and the number of enemies engaged as far as i can tell

.7z   Logs.7z (Size: 1.9 KB / Downloads: 10)    
SPU LLVM is still experimental, issues are to be expected. But you can try the accurate xfloat option if SPU LLVM causes issues xfloat will likely fix it.
Accurate xfloat is a must with SPU LLVM in this game. Though ASMJIT works just as well minus annoying lags when LLVM compiles.
Ok, one of the few last patches before v0.0.8-9305 fixed the problem with the sound (no more cracking).
And relaxed ZCULL doesn't really change anything for me.
FPS 13-60 (depending where you look)
Config:
Stock with:
- CPU: "Enable SPU loop detection" off
- GPU: "Renderer": Vulcan