[Help] Can't start get to menu in KH 1.5
Started by jolliapplegirl

14 posts in this topic
tigg

12 posts 2 threads Joined: Aug 2020
08-12-2020, 11:28 PM -
(08-11-2020, 06:34 PM)jolliapplegirl Wrote: This?

Can you post your PC specs? mainly you're graphics card within the log you had an error:
RSX: Your GPU does not support depth bounds testing. Graphics may not work correctly

So you must have had Multi-threaded RSX optioned enabled, but has me wondering about your gpu  now.
I don't have this particular game ripped atm, but will rip it a little later and play with it as well

oK got the game ripped, I didn't realize just how huge it was. Loaded it up and started it with just my standard configurations that are preset, just to see if it will run. Got in, selected KH Final Mix started it and watched most of the starting movie before it froze, that without playing with any settings at all.  I am using a AMD Ryzen 2600x 3,6GHZ CPU and a MSI GeForce 1660 Super Ventus XS OC edition 6GB DDR4 Ram and 16GB of DDR4 Ram, nothing is overclocked.

But lets get your specs and go from there. One thing we can do. You probably need to update your RPCS if you haven't already, according to the log is was a bit behind, an update come out yesterday (or day before) and one came out today as well. always helps to stay current
This post was last modified: 08-13-2020, 01:12 AM by tigg. Edit Reason: update

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Help] Can't start get to menu in KH 1.5 - by tigg - 08-12-2020, 11:28 PM