Final Fantasy XIII-2 [BLUS30776]
Started by FinishedFragment

2 posts in this topic
badman79

4 posts 0 threads Joined: Jun 2022
06-08-2022, 02:02 AM -
Hi, I tried to get to the end like you did, but seems the weird crux bugs made it unwinnable for me.

So I had the same issue with portals over lapping, the game is unable to do diagonal routed paths so spawns on top instead, like you said using alternate view allows you to navigate.

However I also hit a second problem, when I went back to 005AF to open all the gates the story started again in the areas as if I had closed the gate, but gate wasnt closed, regardless I played through it again and was able to proceed.

I then played through chapter 2, and 3, and I beat the boss in the steppe to weaken the big flan, but when I went back to 300 AF to fight the weakened flan it reset the area as if the gate was closed. So I only had the option of beating the flan at full strength. Going back to the steppe however did not reset that area, so basically I couldnt trigger the step again to weaken the flan, since I am not powerful enough to beat the flan at full strength as thats designed to be done post game, my playthrough ended at that point.

In addition to this there is rendering issues on the mog clock and stagger gauge box. Not fixable by enabling all the safe/accuracy options.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Fantasy XIII-2 [BLUS30776] - by badman79 - 06-08-2022, 02:02 AM