I have some questions about RPCS3
Started by vsub

2 posts in this topic
vsub

34 posts 10 threads Joined: May 2018
05-29-2018, 03:08 PM -
Thanks for the reply

1.But what happens to the old files,are they deleted/overwrited?
3.The speed in rpcs3 looks more like changing the internal fps of the game not actually making the game to run faster or slower but there is something else.

In any game I tried,the videos plays much better at 30fps but off/auto runs them at 60fps(AT3 intro when I check the file,it says that it is 30fps(29.970))
For example on Ar Tonelico 3 intro with Off,the intro plays much worse than any other mode( Auto is acting almost the same)...the speed keeps dropping all the way below 10 and it randomly freezes for a second(the audio is still running at full speed while the video freezes)

5.It's a windows settings that forces the cpu to run at at least certain Ghz(what I set).If it's set to default,when there is nothing heavy to do,the cpu speed goes to 800Mhz but when something that requires little more power,the cpu speed goes up to meet the requirements but rpcs3 is already trying to load for example some song or audio effect and that results in audio stuttering.
In BIOS,the option is Intel SpeedStep that allows the cpu to change the cpu speed depending on the load

For example on Ar Nosurge in the tittle screen(Press the START button)when you press X/Start,there is an audio effects that don't play at full spped(audio stuttering)and I see that the cpu goes from 900Mhz to 1.6Ghz and then back to 900Mhz(this happens every single time X=>audio stutter=>Cross=>X=>audio stutter)but if I set the cpu sppeed to for example 50%(which is 1.4ghz),the audio stuttering(at least here)it's completly gone.
The intro also play perfectly(not a single audio stuttering at 98%)and like every 5 seconds audio stuttering at default speed which is 800Mhz

Messages In This Thread
I have some questions about RPCS3 - by vsub - 05-28-2018, 03:09 PM
RE: I have some questions about RPCS3 - by Ani - 05-29-2018, 10:29 AM
RE: I have some questions about RPCS3 - by vsub - 05-29-2018, 03:08 PM