RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Which "ingame" games only require more performance before they can be "playable"?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone who knows a game that has graphics that are good (small issues are fine) working sound and are only stuck in the "Ingame" category because of slow performance?

I want to compile a list of games that meet this criteria so when optimizations come we know which games to retest and potentially move to playable.

Feel free to mention games that were tested on low-end hardware and may otherwise be playable on a decent PC.
Oddworld New N tasty seems to function correctly but requires ppu fast slowing it down most likely making it not playable

Dungeon Hunter Alliance ran mostly fine had slowdowns and bored me before the end of the trial

that is all that comes to mind
few games that have non game breaking issues but have some are

Mass Effect seems to be close to full speed but has visual issues last time I checked it

MicroBot requires special settings but might be fully playable and the special settings might clear up the one issue with the visuals needed to go back to this at some point with better testing.

rain on AMD gpus since it only displays correctly on amd gpus ... other games that are to slow but should not be moved until Nvidia cards can go ingame.
Pretty sure Bayonetta falls under this category. No (or very few) bugs, might already be playable with a better processor.