RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: What happened to the Persona 5 topic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Like the title says: what happened to the Persona 5 topic? I had a couple of posts there, and now I can't find it, nor can I access my posts. Did the topic get deleted? And, if so, why? It had some useful information, so it really is a shame that I cannot access it at this point, either by direct link - I had it in my favourites - or through the forum search function.

Thank you.
(09-25-2017, 09:52 PM)Maykay Wrote: [ -> ]Like the title says: what happened to the Persona 5 topic? I had a couple of posts there, and now I can't find it, nor can I access my posts. Did the topic get deleted? And, if so, why? It had some useful information, so it really is a shame that I cannot access it at this point, either by direct link - I had it in my favourites - or through the forum search function.

Thank you.

Atlus is bullying the RPCS3 devs to remove the info because they have a irrational hate for emulation and PC gaming in general they don't even have any legal leg to stand on as the Bleem vs Sony case shows but because they are a big company with money they can bully ppl like that, there will be an official statement soon more info on reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/commen...persona_5/

I personally think this will backfire spectacular for them, it's the Streisand effect, more free publicity for RPCS3 yay.
(09-26-2017, 09:19 AM)tet666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-25-2017, 09:52 PM)Maykay Wrote: [ -> ]Like the title says: what happened to the Persona 5 topic? I had a couple of posts there, and now I can't find it, nor can I access my posts. Did the topic get deleted? And, if so, why? It had some useful information, so it really is a shame that I cannot access it at this point, either by direct link - I had it in my favourites - or through the forum search function.

Thank you.

Atlus is bullying the RPCS3 devs to remove the info because they have a irrational hate for emulation and PC gaming in general they don't even have any legal leg to stand on as the Bleem vs Sony case shows but because they are a big company with money they can bully ppl like that, there will be an official statement soon more info on reddit:

I personally think this will backfire spectacular for them, it's the Streisand effect, more free publicity for RPCS3 yay.
Will the game be removed in the future versions of the emulator?
(09-26-2017, 09:37 PM)kanelakis Wrote: [ -> ]

Thank you.

Not a chance in hell, as that's not how emulators work.

Thank you.

Considering the game doesn't exist within rpcs3 there is nothing to remove.

Thank you.

Emulation has already been in the courts and has been ruled to be completely legal. So Atlus does not have a leg to stand on.

In legal terms the Bleem case serves as a "legal precedent", by which all future cases will have judgements based from. So emulation of Persona 5 is completely legal.

What Atlus needs to realize is that just because they have the opinion that emulation = piracy, does not make that a fact.
They don't care... I mean, shit, they also went crazy on reviewers and lets players.
(09-27-2017, 11:59 AM)pothb Wrote: [ -> ]They don't care... I mean, shit, they also went crazy on reviewers and lets players.

They got so much bad press out of this now i doubt they will ever try to pull something like that again here Big Grin
(09-28-2017, 04:29 PM)tet666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2017, 11:59 AM)pothb Wrote: [ -> ]They don't care... I mean, shit, they also went crazy on reviewers and lets players.

They got so much bad press out of this now i doubt they will ever try to pull something like that again here Big Grin

I'd like to see a comment from the RPCS3 devs on this. First and foremost we need to know that development on this emulator is going to continue.
I just found about the emulator because of this but now i have no way of checking if the game is 100% playable, does anyone know if it is?
Pages: 1 2