RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection [BLUS30847]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: hyvpTkf.png]

The only game that works now is PW
but as it's not on master yet so I figured I will make the thread here instead of ingame.
also it's working with one build only from the many I've tried
which is build 0.0.2-5274 with PR #3022
Also: LLVM doesn't work
You have to use PPU fast for now otherwise it would give you a 60fps black screen
Tryed with Vulkan, Auto load libraries, PPU fast.
Now that the PR #3022 is merged to master
can this be moved to the ingame section as sssdadow suggested
Note: it still give a 60 fps black screen of nothing when using LLVM
so it works only with Interpreter Fast with 15-30 fps
and the only thing keeping it from mintaining its original 30 fps is the lack of llvm

Here is the log from last master
Moving to ingame
This is how peace walker is looking like for me in-game

Another video of the first mission.

Parallaxed

My audio with this is very stuttery. Recommendations?

Alexbeav

Heads up, I was able to boot into MGS2 and 3 HD today, 'navigate' the menus and reach ingame. No graphics*, so I used my knowledge and memory of the menus to enter the game, but sound is working fine for the most part (bar delays/some stuttering).

I am using 0.0.3-9-54f99, booting directly into the MGS2.self and MGS3.self files and these settings:

PPU Interpreter (Fast)
SPU ASMJIT

I've tried all 3 renderers and I'm using Xaudio2.

*The screen does change colors depending on what's happening, and I almost want to say it feels like it's zoomed in to an insane amount in a corner somewhere which is why we can't see anything.

I'm attaching the logs for both MGS2 and MGS3. Thanks.
Yeah. This is old news.
Hopefully, a dev will look into it.
But thanks for reporting nevertheless.
54f99 is not enough, need at least 7 characters for commit. Please don't delete them

Alexbeav

(08-01-2017, 02:17 PM)Annie Wrote: [ -> ]54f99 is not enough, need at least 7 characters for commit. Please don't delete them

Sorry Annie, you're right I didn't know.

I tried again with 0.0.3-8-b396826 Alpha and have the same issue. As I mentioned on Discord, I can't shake the feeling that the camera is zoomed in to a corner or something, as everything else appears to be working correctly (even though in-game I get 4-5 FPS with Vulkan).

I'm attaching the log from the new build, maybe it'll help.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5