RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: God of War Collection [BCES00791]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(12-03-2017, 09:47 PM)Melko Wrote: [ -> ]I played God of War 1 (2 sessions).
The game ran pretty well but freezed after 30 or 45 minutes of gameplay.

I wonder if you used the save posted by the admin in the other thread.  Some say it works,  some say it doesn't and i think it's part of the problem but i may be wrong.  Never got it to work here,  tried it yesterday with the same result as always.  A white screen with nothing at the end.
I did not download any save.
RPCS3 v0.0.4-6201-bfb3144f Alpha | HEAD
Intel® Core™ i3-8350K CPU @ 4.00GHz | 4 Threads | 3.87 GiB RAM | AVX+

GOW1 PLAYABLE? + GOW2 PLAYABLE?... i haven't finish them in RPCS3
If you crash with Vulcan (RSX Bugs) try OpenGL

GOW1
[attachment=2736]
[attachment=2737]
[attachment=2735]
LOG: [attachment=2734]
* Vulkan Crash Example... *
[attachment=2733]

GOW2
[attachment=2738]
LOG:[attachment=2739]
Other people have finished them already so moving to playable, performance is also good with correct settings. Moving to playable.
(12-04-2017, 01:42 PM)mickeyindahouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2017, 09:47 PM)Melko Wrote: [ -> ]I played God of War 1 (2 sessions).
The game ran pretty well but freezed after 30 or 45 minutes of gameplay.

I wonder if you used the save posted by the admin in the other thread.  Some say it works,  some say it doesn't and i think it's part of the problem but i may be wrong.  Never got it to work here,  tried it yesterday with the same result as always.  A white screen with nothing at the end.

Thanx for answering.  i thought so : -)
How to fix white screen at game start?
(12-04-2017, 05:56 PM)Asinine Wrote: [ -> ]Other people have finished them already so moving to playable, performance is also good with correct settings. Moving to playable.

can you give us the correct settings to make it playable. really bad fps and the audio is stuttering like a mofo
Here is a cheat table for gow 1. Only 1 cheat = infinite orbs
this is the error i'm getting:

time to load/compile shader ($/enginesupport/shaders/PS3/FlashUI.ps3fx [Unknown combination string, disable USE_PRECALCULATED_SHADER_CRCS in CGOWShader.cpp]) 2 ms

disabled cache vertex shader,  removed all shaders but nothing seems to help.
fios open archive '/gow1.psarc' FAILED at open: err = -2147416315

gow1.psarc is basically the ps2 iso packed in the bluray, this error probably means your backup is corrupted.

A redump is necessary.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6