RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: UFC Undisputed 3 [BLES01231]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

chummy

RPCS3 v0.0.2-5-b148864 Alpha

Game stay in infinite connecting load after press start button.

chummy

Now is possible to enter game. Some graphics glitches and low framerate.

RPCS3 v0.0.2-3-2845617 Alpha

Code:
{rsx::thread} RSX: Cached object for address 0x%X was found, but it does not match stored parameters.
{rsx::thread} RSX: 1024 x 512 vs 1024 x 512

Missing log.

chummy

File get big because i played for ~28 minutes, so there you go.

https://mega.nz/#!tJEAzC4R!J3GuR2vdsjsIh...aRkHcIj16w
[Image: Vhg8kDh.png]

Goes Ingame with this settings:
- Force CPU Blit: true on config.yml.
- SPU Interpreter(fast) on CPU Setting.
- Check Write Color Buffers on GPU Setting.
It was ingame with the default setting, but now just crash/freeze without following the settings above.
(08-21-2018, 12:14 AM)mealermeal Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Vhg8kDh.png]

Goes Ingame with this settings:
- Force CPU Blit: true on config.yml.
- SPU Interpreter(fast) on CPU Setting.
- Check Write Color Buffers on GPU Setting.
It was ingame with the default setting, but now just crash/freeze without following the settings above.

So i got the latest build and can get in game with really good fps. I start at 60 and about 10 seconds into the fight it degrades to 40's and flucuates to 55 and 60. Performance isnt bad.

The issue im having is, constant crashing. I cant get more than 3 minutes of gameplay before i get a random crash. Sometimes the game just hangs, sometimes the audio cuts out and then the game crashes 10 seconds later.

Anybody have a good build to use/settings they can share to help out? Thanks, i really want to play this game again.
Anyone get the game working stable yet?
Tested using RPCS3 v0.0.6-7816-de5379a6
Still going ingame, with graphical glitches during cutscenes and the game running ~80% speed, before crashing mid fight.

[Image: ODw3p3O.jpg]
[Image: iroCgot.jpg]

Log attached.
Settings used: LLVM, ASMJIT and Vulkan.
I would like to share my experience with the game...

System:
i7 6700K 4GHz
GTX 980Ti 6GB
Ram Memory 16GB
-
The game runs good,ingame UFC Videos/Clips run very smooth with no Problems at all... Exclamation

I see only few small bugs and 1 main Problem...right now.

- Music stutters sometimes,but not a huge deal. (i turned it off)
- Few Graphic issues like that shadowing on character (what you can see on my Pictures)
the first 2 Pictures are,when I join character Screen. For the first 1 second when I choose a char the Image Looks good,then It gets darked out.
- Some Txt flickering in Carrier mode.
- inGame Fight Speed is like in Slowmotion,maybe it's at 10% even if I have 30FPS ingame when I fight. Sad
this is a Major Problem for me.

How do I Upload a logg file ? Do I just copy&paste the txt and put it into a txt file ?
If someone can help me out with something let me know please.
I'll go and test the latest build...from the 30th...

[EDiT]
- some random Crash happens
- Training in Career mode "Sandbag seems to Crash the game 100% ,when you finish the Manual Training and go back to career menu.
-Tested all Training sessions in career mode, with Auto mode it works on all sessions without any Crash.
[Image: 7yrYAkd.jpg]

[Image: 4A7hzFK.jpg]

[Image: Ra6KROf.jpg]

[Image: AFnuwKt.jpg]

[Image: HE9scp3.jpg]

[Image: JangPnZ.jpg]

[Image: Gbgtvlp.jpg]
Game has regressed for me, can no longer go ingame. It always gets stuck on the initial loading screen when it tries to connect to the game servers.
Pages: 1 2 3