RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Trouble running Ni No Kuni (BLES-01555)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Helel

(02-21-2017, 04:22 AM)Aeternal600 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry to hear that :/

No, I don't have that directory. RPCS3 gives me the exact same error message in the log, so it's probably not related to your problem.

Look at what I just edited haha

Aeternal600

Okay, as for your edit: I don't think that's the cause of your issues, either. I also get the same 'file not found' errors for all these .pam files in my log. Still, cutscenes do play fine for me... *confused* ^^

Helel

Yeah, I just realized that too because even by booting without installing the same errors occur... I shouldn't have posted in a hurry :/
Many games try to load the same file from different sources like the internal hdd, the disc and so on depending on how it was acquired (disc game, PSN dowload) if any files have been patched (you can't overwrite what's on the disc to new files go on the internal drive) and so on. If you inspect rpcs3.log you will often see that at some point among all the failures to load a file it is read from somewhere in the end.

Anyway, still no idea why the game hangs for you. Could just be a random instability bug, it has happened before... Or do you have some kind of weird input problem? On the demo you have to press X to read the next bit of text on the loading screen. How about the full game? There is nothing in the log that indicates it has stopped working...

mographiks

Hello Guys,

I'm trying to emulate Ni No Kuni too and I can't even launch the game even if I configure rpcs3 the same way as you...
My question is how do I decrypt the *.sdat files using the tool make_npdata.exe (when I execute it, nothing happen) ?

here is the log i got when trying to boot the games ( i have a disc version BLES01555 and a hdd one NPEB01158)

You need to open the command line (cmd) and run the commands for decryption. If you place make_npdata.exe and all the .sdat files in the folder C:\stuff then open cmd and type

Code:
cd C:\stuff

Then run for example
Code:
make_npdata.exe -v -d vinfo.sdat new_vinfo.sdat 0

Replacing vinfo.sdat and new_vinfo.sdat with the different .sdat file names.

Lastly rename and replace the now decrypted new_vinfo.sdat with the original file in the game folder (and do this for each .sdat file).

Also you didn't post the log file rpcs3.log, only incomplete console output. The log file rpcs3.log is right next to rpcs3.exe. Put it in a .zip and attach to the forums.

mographiks

Thank you @ssshadow I was able to go ingame when I decrypted the .sdat files but the game is crashing during the loading of the Opening scene...

Here is the log I got:

Code:
·F 0:06:51.586939 {rsx::thread} class std::runtime_error thrown: rsx::thread::ReadIO32(addr=0x34ff40d0): RSXIO memory not mapped

Hmm, things to try would be latest master build from the link on rpcs3.net and running with OpenGL. Also you can try to press resume in the debugger field in rpcs3.

Helel

UPDATE: Been trying almost daily and having the same problem I reported before.

So, I downloaded the latest build and tried again. Nothing new. But, since the LOG now seems to be more detailed, here goes the attachment of all my latest tries.

Maybe, I pray, there's something there now that you could find and help me, ssshadow Tongue

UPDATE-2: Wow, just managed to make a new error out of the same issue! I'm super excited about it, no joking!

What I changed in the input: tried using LLVM as the PPU

What changed in the output: Received this message in the same moment I would have the infinite loading:

"---------------------------
Fatal error
---------------------------
Unhandled Win32 exception 0xC0000005.
Segfault writing location 000000006567aa80 at 000000006567aa80.
Instruction address: 000000006567aa80.
RPCS3 image base: 0000000000010000.

HOW TO REPORT ERRORS: Check the FAQ, README, other sources.
Please, don't send incorrect reports. Thanks for understanding.
Press (Ctrl+C) to copy this message.
OK
"
This game doesn't work with LLVM. Sorry, I have absolutely no idea why it hangs for you. Probably a synchronization bug in RPCS3... You could try another version of the game, like the demo.
Pages: 1 2 3 4