RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Disgaea 4 [BLUS30727]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Toriaizu

(02-15-2017, 11:47 AM)digitaldude Wrote: [ -> ]So the game crashes at the weapons shop and is not playable then, thanks for info.

It was quick test, maybe it crashes somewhere else also. I tried to capture the video, but can't configure video setting to 60FPS. So if you want, you can test game by yourself.
Does it always crash or is it random? Anyway, Neko is working on random freezes/crashes that affect several games right now, he knows that it is a very rare problem in parallel programming called a livelock...

Toriaizu

(02-15-2017, 01:52 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]Does it always crash or is it random? Anyway, Neko is working on random freezes/crashes that affect several games right now, he knows that it is a very rare problem in parallel programming called a livelock...

I didn't tested game fully, so i can't say random or not. I can test it later today or tomorrow, if it's necessary.

Pur3Evil274s

Disgaea 4 [BLUS30727]
RPCS3 v0.0.1-3-5605b4e Pre-Alpha
Modules I used:
Libadec.sprx;
Libatrac3multi.sprx;
Libatrac3plus.sprx;
Libatxdec.sprx;
Libdmux.sprx;
Libdmuxpamf.sprx;
Libfs.sprx;
LibL10n.sprx;
Libmp3dec.sprx;
Libpamf.sprx;
Libresc.sprx;
Librtc.sprx;
Libsre.sprx
Settings:
PPU = Recompliler (LLVM); SPU = Recompiler (ASMJIT);
Render = Vulkan; D3D12 had issues with booting with these modules? Worked with a different combination but crashed during new game intro. Frame limit = 60;
Resolution = 1920x1080; Game boots fine @ 1280x720
Audio = XAUDIO2;
Game seems playable, Log outputs some strange errors with rsx thread
E {rsx::thread} RSX: Cached object for address 0x%X was found, but it does not match stored parameters.
E {rsx::thread} RSX: 64 x 64 vs 16 x 32
No crashes yet! Shops seem to work too. Some graphical errors seem to happen quite a bit on some maps\Story.
Video is still uploading but here is the link, https://youtu.be/LuKK3ykkrIo
RPCS3 Log attached

Jhon1234

What is the reason for fps drop from 60 to 26?

In the beginning I get 60.
After the cutscene & dialogue fps drop to 26.
Also high cpu usage, around 78%

Right now using
I7 4770
Igp 4600

Is igp the cause?

LittleGrejmer

(03-10-2017, 05:23 AM)Jhon1234 Wrote: [ -> ]What is the reason for fps drop from 60 to 26?

In the beginning I get 60.
After the cutscene & dialogue fps drop to 26.
Also high cpu usage, around 78%

Right now using
I7 4770
Igp 4600

Is igp the cause?

Yes, because it isn't able to deliver required compute power

Jhon1234

What is your fps in game-play / battles ?
&

Also your cpu usage?

Jowwy

Crashed when going into the Item World and Fighting against the senate Over More Attack Growth

jonathantanu

So, I tried running this game using RPCS3. It works, but everytime i input anything to the game (using joystick) and keyboard it turns blank and the fps counter stop counting. The game freeze and i cannot do anything about it. I have a GTX 1050Ti so hardware was not the problem
GPU is irrelevant, what matters is CPU for performance.
Attach a full log as per how to report issues guidelines for when it freezes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5