RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Top Gun [NPUB30116]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Settings :
*Render:
- OpenGL
-1280x720

-VSync OFF

-Xaudio2

-Frame limit 'Auto'

*PPU Decoder:
-Interpreter (Presic)

*SPU Decoder:
-Recompiler (ASMJIT)

LLE:
-libresc
-libsre
-libsync2
Is playable now with LLVM.
(06-25-2017, 05:30 PM)digitaldude Wrote: [ -> ]Is playable now with LLVM.

I just tried it and while it seems to load perfectly and even renders smoothly at 400% scale it is NOT playable. The controls do not function correctly at all. This is evident even in the main menu where the circle button doesn't respond making it impossible to back out of menus. In-game it's as if one of the analogue sticks is stuck and the aircraft is impossible to properly control. IMO this game should be relegated to 'in-game' status.
Regression or? The previous message is 5 months old.
(11-05-2017, 01:00 PM)Ani Wrote: [ -> ]Regression or? The previous message is 5 months old.

I'm not sure I understand your question Ani. I wanted to point out that I just tried this game and the controls are bugged. Since the Playable tag states 'Games that can be properly played from start to finish' this game is in the wrong category. It actually runs beautifully otherwise. Should I post a log or something? I'm new to this so please advise.
set keyboard to basic in settings.
There's a controller issue with this game that doesn't happen 100% of the time but it happens often enough for it not to be considered Playable

Moving to Ingame
Playable as of the report here https://forums.rpcs3.net/thread-163800.html