RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: RESIDENT EVIL 5 Demo [NPEB90124]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Displays logos. Crashes after Dolby's logo with:
Code:
·F {PPU[0x70000013] Thread (Fiber Thread) [0x0165caf8]} class std::runtime_error thrown: Stack overflow (size=0x8, align=0x4, SP=0x286ca2a0, stack=*0xd00f0000)
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\PPUThread.cpp:410)

Tested in 2d9e02b.

Core

PPU: Interpreter (fast)
SPU: Interpreter (fast)

LLE Modules
- libfiber.prx
- libresc.prx
- librtc.prx
- libspurs_jq.prx
- libsre.prx

Graphics

- Vulkan
- 1280x720
- Auto (Frame limit)
- VSync

Audio

- XAudio2
Oh nice, could you try this game with the hacked Persona 5 build? https://mega.nz/#!do0WSbiB!c0HfY8YUG3OUm...QH7NYzf87o

Does the game proceed further now?
(01-11-2017, 02:58 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]Oh nice, could you try this game with the hacked Persona 5 build? https://mega.nz/#!do0WSbiB!c0HfY8YUG3OUm...QH7NYzf87o

Does the game proceed further now?
Great, that actually fixes that particular issue. Now the game tries to play the intro which might be failing because of missing LLE modules:

·U {PPU[0x70000097] Thread (uMovie:TonguelayerThread) [0x0165eeb8]} cellPamf TODO: cellPamfReaderInitialize(): verification

Can you LLE libdmux, libdmuxpamf, libpamf and possibly libvdec? Or maybe just try the Catherine config altogether. You have to experiement and look for "TODO"s and errors related to Pamf, vdec, etc in the log.

But the stack overflow issue is not there, the game proceeds further than before.
(01-11-2017, 03:16 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]Great, that actually fixes that particular issue. Now the game tries to play the intro which might be failing because of missing LLE modules:

·U {PPU[0x70000097] Thread (uMovie:TonguelayerThread) [0x0165eeb8]} cellPamf TODO: cellPamfReaderInitialize(): verification

Can you LLE libdmux, libdmuxpamf, libpamf and possibly libvdec? Or maybe just try the Catherine config altogether. You have to experiement and look for "TODO"s and errors related to Pamf, vdec, etc in the log.

But the stack overflow issue is not there, the game proceeds further than before.
Code:
·F {PPU[0x70000098] Thread (uMovie::PlayerThread) [0x39800000]} struct vm::access_violation thrown: Access violation reading address 0x39800000
Perhaps try it without vdec. Or try it with the massive Catherine list. Some games can be finicky when it comes to video playback.
With Catherine's list except vdec.
Not bad. Doesn't look like it will go any further from here though.
After all these months i also get fiber error, quite uncommon one.

this error is precedessed by mutex locks. Would be that a reason?

Emu settings in the log. I had to use automatically load modules instead of llv2. Is that good game for debugging llv2 errors?
Build v0.0.3-3-e4105f4 cross post from ps0ne on old forum

ps0ne Wrote:game in game, no sound though
I got the build version from the log since I had to download it any way.
Pages: 1 2