RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Need help with running a game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Ivv

I have found a normal way to fix the issue with resolutionId. Anyway, pull request: https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/pull/2234

Dante38490

(12-05-2016, 12:51 PM)ssshadow Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think any UE3 game (or pretty much any game really...) is working.

Why UE3 game ?

Ivv

After implementing cellGcmSetFlipImmediate I can finally see the loading screen. However, after a while, Rendering Thread is producing deadlocks

Nezarn

(12-06-2016, 10:47 AM)Ivv Wrote: [ -> ]After implementing cellGcmSetFlipImmediate I can finally see the loading screen. However, after a while, Rendering Thread is producing deadlocks

nice, since you're implementing\hacking in GCM stuff, can you take a look at cellGcmSetSecondVHandler ? (newer Atelier games and Ar Nosurge needs this (at least this is the last thing in the log and it doesn't even show FPS just an empty GSFrame))

sajeel naeem

does anyone know what does this means

**console spam redacted**
I've redacted your console spam. Please post your actual log file as an attachment.
Pages: 1 2