RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: HLE: Boot error: elf not found!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

naruto3217

Hi im new here! i got a problem when i start a game called mobile suit gundam unicorn
i keep getting the error
HLE: Boot error: elf not found! [/dev_hdd0/game/BLJS10154]
and people say like i have to have boot.bin/eboot.bin but idk where to get it i need help
i really want to play mobile suit gundam unicorn

tambre

Welcome to the forum!

That error means that the executable is missing. Make sure, that you properly ripped the game from the disc/HDD.

Also, please read the newcomer's guide and see the list of playable games.
If you're having any problems, please also read how to report issues and when reporting statuses of games or are having problems please read the submission guidelines.

Please keep in mind that piracy is not allowed and asking help with piracy, requesting pirated firmware files or games may result in a permanent suspension.

naruto3217

HLE: Boot error: elf not found! [/dev_hdd0/game/NPUH10032]

even with tried with assassin's creed bloodlines and still got the same result

tambre

Well, that means that the game executable is missing. Nothing's going to run without the game's executable. Once again, make sure your rip is proper and that you're loading the game through game list. (not through boot options)

naruto3217

i did and thats how this whole thing happened thats why i posted this post in the support forum

tambre

(04-11-2016, 04:23 AM)naruto3217 Wrote: [ -> ]i did and thats how this whole thing happened thats why i posted this post in the support forum

Could you supply the full log?

naruto3217

[REDACTED LOG SPAM]
You can't LLE everything. Try running without any LLE first. Although that might be unrelated to the issue you're having.

naruto3217

i did that but it didn't do anything

tambre

Redacted the log spam and issued a warning. You should've at least read the links I posted at first.
Pages: 1 2