RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: HLE: Boot error: elf not found!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

naruto3217

i did. it did help me any bit more either
Please post a screenshot of your /dev_hdd0/game/BLJS10154 or /dev_hdd0/game/NPUH10032 folder

Also, don't expect that those games will be Playable, because they won't at this stage of the emulator.
Unless you want to help with testing or providing results / reporting issues, there's no reason you should try to play those kind of games just yet. Try smaller ones like Sonic or the other Playable ones.

tambre

(04-12-2016, 05:49 PM)Annie Wrote: [ -> ]Please post a screenshot of your /dev_hdd0/game/BLJS10154 or /dev_hdd0/game/NPUH10032 folder

Also, don't expect that those games will be Playable, because they won't at this stage of the emulator.
Unless you want to help with testing or providing results / reporting issues, there's no reason you should try to play those kind of games just yet. Try smaller ones like Sonic or the other Playable ones.

I think Sonic CD is broken currently. Should probably be retested.

naruto3217

ok thanks i wish im good at this but im not some im going to try and play another game and wait for a better version
Pages: 1 2