RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Resogun [NPEA00433]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

cuzudo

works fine for me too,do you have an amd video card?
I can confirm that PR #1510 broke DX12 on AMD too. I recently submitted a fix for OpenGL, but I failed to notice that Dx12 was also broken. I'm not sure if the DX12 side is a driver bug though, since there was a measure in place to keep that from happening.

vlj

Microsoft Basic Renderer is working properly here so it's rather a driver bug. I can fix it by explicitly setting 1.0 for missing value, but I will probably signal it to amd too.

tambre

(03-04-2016, 05:20 PM)vlj Wrote: [ -> ]Microsoft Basic Renderer is working properly here so it's rather a driver bug. I can fix it by explicitly setting 1.0 for missing value, but I will probably signal it to amd too.

If it's an AMD driver bug, it should be probably reported to AMD/Nvidia respectively.
(03-04-2016, 05:20 PM)vlj Wrote: [ -> ]Microsoft Basic Renderer is working properly here so it's rather a driver bug. I can fix it by explicitly setting 1.0 for missing value, but I will probably signal it to amd too.

If you have a build with your commit merged in it, I could test in 10ish minutes.

I'm using the latest drivers for Vulkan
AMD Radeon™ Software Beta for Vulkan™ Version 16.15.1009 Beta 5
http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles...-beta.aspx

#Edit: Yes, the menu shows properly with MS Basic Renderer

vlj

As of the latest build this throws

Code:
{PPU[0x5] Thread (main_thread) [0x007dc584]} sceNp TODO: sceNpManagerGetChatRestrictionFlag
{PPU[0x8e9] Thread (_libsail-control) [0x00fa6cbc]} class std::runtime_error thrown: Function not registered (index 2973)
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\PPUModule.cpp:57)

libfiber, libsail, libsail_avi, libsre used

Black screen with audio only after clicking on Resume (Vulkan)
(04-16-2016, 08:49 PM)Annie Wrote: [ -> ]As of the latest build this throws

Code:
{PPU[0x5] Thread (main_thread) [0x007dc584]} sceNp TODO: sceNpManagerGetChatRestrictionFlag
{PPU[0x8e9] Thread (_libsail-control) [0x00fa6cbc]} class std::runtime_error thrown: Function not registered (index 2973)
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\PPUModule.cpp:57)

libfiber, libsail, libsail_avi, libsre used

Black screen with audio only after clicking on Resume (Vulkan)

Seems to be a cellsail regression issue. Removing the lle modules for it "fixes" the crash, but you have to guess button presses since nothing meaningful is shown on screen
EDIT: Seems to hang afterwards anyway. Guess it is now back to intro.

metallicafor

where is vlj? he was working hard to make this game running. maybe he will be able to fix it.

cuzudo

another game that doesn't work anymore?
:/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6