RPCS3 Forums

Full Version: Silent Hill Downpour [BLUS30565]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Moving to Intro.
In fact, game is already fully playable if we disable movies loading (for this, renaming dev_hdd0\game\BLUS30565\USRDIR\Movies folder is a good solution). After videocutscene is skipped, game works pretty fine. Except lighting issues, I met no any error on already about 30% passing through progress.
how percicely do I do that? what are the settings I need to be able to run it. I am sorry if I am being pushy. I have been trying to get this game working for weeks
This should be moved to InGame
Anybody care to share settings?
So, it's playable, but at the cost of the cutscenes, if I understand correctly?
> Anybody care to share settings?

Here are screenshots with best settings I could get.
Best performance achieved on this rpcs3 build: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp...0.0.3-5650.
It's almost impossible to play on newer versions with shader cache compiling enable, as compiling procedure goes on every movement and freezes game to tens seconds everytime.
And you also need to rename "Movies" folder in game to suppress after-prison cutscene bug. In following, game is fully playable (I already almost finished it).
Instead renaming movies, you can disable movie links in file "COALESCED_INT.BIN" (search it in game folder) though.
This file also have many useful settings allowing game look and run much better. Here are desireable set of changes:

[SystemSettings]
LightEnvironmentShadows=False ; True
ForceFXAA=False ; True
bAllowDynamicPS3ResolutionChange=False
MotionBlur=False ; True
MotionBlurPause=False ; True
Bloom=False ; True
UseHighQualityBloom=False ; True
LensFlares=False ; True
UseVsync=False ; True

> So, it's playable, but at the cost of the cutscenes, if I understand correctly?
Only one of them which is .mp4 video. All other cutscenes made natively on game engine and plays fine.
It works on latest build too,but you need to disable Strict Rendering mode which causes Unreal Engine 3 games to Crash/BSODĀ 

[Image: jUyPSte.jpg]
I renamed the movies folder in both the disk and the game directories. game still crashes
(08-29-2017, 01:15 AM)Ale10000 Wrote: [ -> ]It works on latest build too,but you need to disable Strict Rendering mode which causes Unreal Engine 3 games to Crash/BSODĀ 

[Image: jUyPSte.jpg]

Needs log and then can move.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9