NCAA Football 14 BLUS31159 Dynasty Crash
Started by bigjohns97

2 posts in this topic
bigjohns97

3 posts 1 threads Joined: Sep 2020
02-02-2022, 10:11 PM -
Started getting this recently where loading a game from within a dynasty crashes with the following error in the console.

F {PPU[0x1000013] Thread (FGGameCore) [0x0062fee0]} VM: Access violation reading location 0x0 (unmapped memory)

This happens with my saved dynasty as well as any new ones I create.

Exhibition games are fine as well as any recruiting or anything else that has to do with the dynasty, I haven't tested anything else outside of the above but I did find another thread on reddit where someone was complaining about the same thing with a road to glory.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NCAAFBseries/co...ory_error/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yZyZxFV...sp=sharing

See google drive link above for the compressed logs.

12700kf Processor with no overclocking
32GB of 3600 RAM CL16 (XMP profile)
1080ti GPU with no overclocking (latest drivers)
Corsair MP600 PRO 2TB

BTW I tried this on another system I have with AMD 3950 and GTX1650 and the same thing happens. Both running latest windows 11.

Tried going back 70+ days with RPCS3 code and it still crashes, not sure what to try next, open to suggestions.
This post was last modified: 02-03-2022, 02:33 AM by bigjohns97.
theDreamcaster

72 posts 0 threads Joined: Jul 2018
02-03-2022, 10:43 AM -
are you using the College Revamped mod?  i dont know if u are, but the issue with this game is that many people are using the mod and if they complain about errors, it is not known weather it is the mod causing the issue or the emulator itself.  its really not possible for the rpcs3 team to address an issue with a modded game because a mod can cause all sorts of issues...
bigjohns97

3 posts 1 threads Joined: Sep 2020
02-03-2022, 10:54 PM -
(02-03-2022, 10:43 AM)theDreamcaster Wrote: are you using the College Revamped mod?  i dont know if u are, but the issue with this game is that many people are using the mod and if they complain about errors, it is not known weather it is the mod causing the issue or the emulator itself.  its really not possible for the rpcs3 team to address an issue with a modded game because a mod can cause all sorts of issues...

Thanks Dreamcaster, I thought about this last night as I was messing with it and agree this is probably the mod and not the emulator.

For anyone else who comes across this post I was able to get the dynasty back to being playable by simulating that one game and advancing the week.