Diegosky1405SIREN: Blood Curse [NPUA80136] Artifacts and glitches
Started by Diegosky1405

1 posts in this topic

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Mar 2021
03-03-2021, 05:02 PM -
Hi im trying to figure out whats wrong with this game and how to fix it , i did some quick tests on both opengl and vulkan and i got some interesting results .

On vulkan the initial menu´s work great untill that is i get to ingame in which as you can see in the first screenshot its all messed up
On opengl its another different story, the ingame menu´s show glitches and additionally theres some missing menus entirely showing black screen (When a new chapter beggins and the name of the chapter and the playable character is supposed to show),whereas on vulkan is perfect.

After some researching it appears the game was working fine under vulkan api back on 2018 so my random guess its something broke along the way and made the game the mess its right now (this is the thread under this same forum that has all the info regarding which build the game was working fine) https://forums.rpcs3.net/thread-198064.html , i hope this info helps on the issue fixing or at least helps pointing out the issue. Im attaching both logs running vulkan and another one running on opengl alongside screenshots of ending results .

Build im using :  

RPCS3 Version: 0.0.15-11865-0eb0b1e1 Alpha


ryzen 5 3400G
16gb ram
rx580 8gb
windows 10(20H2)

6 posts 1 threads Joined: Jan 2021
03-17-2021, 12:51 PM -
Have the same problem no one was able to find a solution and I gave up...
If you found out something please let me know.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)