[BLJS93001] Macross Trial Frontier not auto-saving
Started by vlahka

2 posts in this topic
vlahka

5 posts 1 threads Joined: Nov 2020
12-15-2020, 03:57 PM -
When completing a stage you get your rank to show you finished that one.  If you exit to the start menu then go back in, the rank is still there.  However if you exit the game and reload it, your progress has been reset.  It's impossible to play the game to completion.  This is also a problem for the other Macross games too.  Those titles include -

BLJS93004 - Macross Last Frontier
BLJS10184 - Macross 30: Ginga o Tsunagu Utagoe
BLJS93006 - Choujikuu Yousai Macross: Ai Oboete Imasu ka

RPCS3 Version: 0.0.13-11395-bfe1a867 Alpha

The game itself runs excellent, aside from the odd random crash anywhere between 4-7 stages.  This wouldnt bother me if my progress would be saved.  I've experimented with different driver versions over the past couple months but nothing seems to activate the auto save feature.  Other games from multiple regions have no problem with auto saving so its just the Macross games.  Log files attached.

OS - Win10
CPU- Intel 8700K
RAM- 16gb
Videocard - nVidia GTX 1060    - Drivers - 460.79

Any help would be appreciated.

Attached Files
.rar   Log files.rar (Size: 1.11 MB / Downloads: 0)
vlahka

12-21-2020, 02:55 PM -
While I can understand not every game can get feedback help etc, For the past couple months I've tried to get some sort of help with these and it seems nobody is interested in them. But both BLJS93006 and BLJS93004 are listed as Playable. At the very least can these be changed to Ingame as neither can be completed because the save feature is broken, and the game does freeze after a number of stages, so theres zero chance of sitting there for however many hours it takes to complete the game without saving once.
vlahka

02-24-2022, 06:10 PM -
Hoping someone might have some idea why all 3 macross games wont auto save and if theres something I need to be looking at specifically in settings or folder layout. Thanks for any help.