Long time lurker saying Hello :)
Started by himotep

0 posts in this topic
himotep

20 posts 2 threads Joined: Nov 2017
09-25-2020, 11:50 AM -
Hi, 

What an emulator! I've been watching and updating since the beginning (frequently! - You dev's work your butts off. So many updates! btw auto updater.. Thanks! Big Grin) I try to read every changelog for each incremental update as It fascinates me to see what has been done to inch closer to the finish line. 

It's amazing to see just how far the outstanding devs have taken us so far in emulating one of the best systems i've ever owned. (and i've owned many since the early 80's) 

I'm always testing games and frequently playing them to completion if i find them to be in a great/playable condition. I try and do my bit with updating the progress on various titles here on the forums - usually if i see something that hasn't been looked at in a long time; that i know have made huge strides.

I have quiet a few games self ripped (Ps3 slim with multiman on Rebug) from my physical discs, so I try and help where I can. I literally bought an old 3.55 firmware unit just for this purpose, as my old fat i'd like to keep stock. 

If anyone wants an update on  the latest state for a particular game i own (see below) - i'll make sure to give it a look and update the forums accordingly.

The Last of Us, Elder Scrolls Oblivion, FF XIII, FFX III-2, FFXIV, Beijing 2008, Metal Gear solid 4,Read Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare, Eye Create, Deus Ex, COD 4, Medal of Honor, Need for Speed Undercover, Heavy Rain, Soul Calibur IV, Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls 2, Rage, Need for Speed Shift, MotorStorm, Fifa 09, Fifa 18, PES 2009, F1 2010, Resident Evil 6, Saint Row the third, Devil May Cry 4, Singstar Dance, Lollipop Chainsaw, Gran Turismo 5, Prologue, alpha Protocol, Fifa 12, Prototype 2, Battlefield Bad Company, Battlefield Bad company 2, Haze, Beowulf, Battlefield 3, Call of Juarez Bound in Blood, Resistance fall of Man, Resistance 2, Resistance 3, Fight night Champion, Fight night Round 3, Call of Duty Black Ops, Call of Duty black ops 2, Gran Turismo 5, Uncharted, Uncharted 2, Uncharted 3, Grid, Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil 6, Need for Speed Hot pursuit, Metal Gear rising, L.A Noire, Wolfenstein, Ni No Kuni, Killzone 2, Killzone 3,  Modern warfare 2, Modern Warfare 3, Cod World at War, Cod Ghosts, Splinter Cell Black List, Beyond Two Souls. Duke Nukem Forever, GTA IV, God of War 3, The Club, Eye Pet, Medal of Honor Warfighter, Heavenly Sword, Brink, Ico & Shadow of the colossus HD, Little Big Planet, Dead Space 3, Bulletstorm, Bioshock Infinite, Lost Planet, Lost Planet 2, Aliens Colonial Marines, Destiny, Batman Arkham Asylum, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Assassins Creed, Assassins Creed 2, Assassins Creed 3, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Assassins Creed IV black Flag, Assassins Creed Revelations, Assassins Creed Rogue, StormRise

I think that's all of them Smile

Anyway. enough waffling. Smile
This post was last modified: 09-25-2020, 06:04 PM by himotep.