Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction [BCES00052] does not use patch
Started by Evil Player

1 posts in this topic
Evil Player

6 posts 5 threads Joined: Aug 2020
Sad  09-17-2020, 07:08 PM -
Last week I checked RPCS3 wiki page, where you can get patches for games and I saw that patch for R&C: Tools of Destruction was deleted. I found patch in internet and created patch.yml with that code, but when I starting the game, I do not see information in log that patch was used successfully. There is just no information about it, And after 10 minutes game crashes and then there is no video and sound from game. Is it a bug or maybe it is a beta test of RPCS3 before October update?
Evil Player

6 posts 5 threads Joined: Aug 2020
09-19-2020, 01:22 PM -
(09-17-2020, 07:08 PM)Evil Player Wrote: Last week I checked RPCS3 wiki page, where you can get patches for games and I saw that patch for R&C: Tools of Destruction was deleted. I found patch in internet and created patch.yml with that code, but when I starting the game, I do not see information in log that patch was used successfully. There is just no information about it, And after 10 minutes game crashes and then there is no video and sound from game. Is it a bug or maybe it is a beta test of RPCS3 before October update?

I solved the problem. I do not know how, but ToD now is working without crashes.