Ridge Racer 7 3D [NBPUB30457] freezes ingame
Started by customizer

0 posts in this topic
customizer

17 posts 5 threads Joined: Jun 2018
Exclamation  09-02-2020, 01:59 AM -
Helllo. I tried Ridge Racer 7 3D [NBPUB30457] on one of the latest builds of RPCS3.

Until now, as my PC is just a low end dual core, I was not able to go too far in the game, so being able to pass the menus and go ingame was an achievement for me ! But unfortunately the game freezes a few seconds after a race starts. or sometimes in the middle of a race.

When the game hangs, a purple message always appears in the debug section, saying:

F {RSX [0x10ca53c]} SIG: Thread terminated due to fatal error: Dead FIFO commands queue state has been detected!
Try increasing "Driver Wake-Up Delay" setting in Advanced settings.
(in file D:\a\1\s\rpcs3\Emu\RSX\RSXThread.cpp:2502)

I tried changing the value of "Driver Wake-UP Delay" in the config file, tested with 0, 1, 2 and so on, to no avail, the issue persists.

I know my PC is not strong enough to run the game at decent speed ( I get 8 to 10 fps ingame ), but I would like to know why I have the issue.

My specs are Pentium E5700 3.0 GHz, with Nvidia GT 640 GPU ( 1GB Video Ram ), and the PC total memory is 8 GB of RAM.

The RPCS3 build used is 0.0.11-10800 of 28th August 2020.

I just want to complete a race, despite of low fps, this is rather frustrating.  Huh

I attach the log file and a couple of screenshots at the point reached until the game freezes. Can someone help or give any clue ? Thanks in advance.
This post was last modified: 09-04-2020, 02:25 AM by customizer.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.gz   RPCS3.log.gz (Size: 178.06 KB / Downloads: 9)