Controller Support
Started by tigg

0 posts in this topic
tigg

12 posts 2 threads Joined: Aug 2020
08-11-2020, 09:19 PM -
I just discovered the world of RPCS3 a few days ago, really interesting. given me something to play around with, as I am disabled and get bored easy. So far I have gotten everything working, just updated to the newest version yesterday. There's one thing that to the point that's about to drive me bonkers

The controller. I'm using a PS3 Afterglow Wireless Controller. I have followed the Wiki (several times) and it must have been written on an older model of the program because it talks about going into the control setting and using Pad Handler.. well that option just isn't there, as a matter of fact, in the setting part it speaks of, the pad option isn't there at all lol. 

The problem I am having is he program doesn't pick up the controller as a dualshock, which I am fine with, I have found work arounds, but even with that.. each and every time I start the program I have to go into pads change keyboard to XInput and reconfigure the buttons, each time.. it gets SUPER annoying. there should be a way to save these setting shouldn't there? I tried creating a profile, still have to adjusting buttons