DMC4, El Shaddai, and probably others, randomly crash entering a new area.
Started by drhycodan

1 posts in this topic
drhycodan

17 posts 4 threads Joined: May 2020
07-12-2020, 08:16 AM -
I'm pretty sure these 2 games were playable from start to finish w/o crashing once.  Now with the recent builds, I can't even finish the second mission in DMC4 because it has so many areas.  Basically, every time you try to open a door, there's a 50% chance the game will crash.
pidgey

39 posts 2 threads Joined: Aug 2019
07-13-2020, 12:44 PM -
Hello, well if it were only the games that you said, a lot of games that i test have this kind of issues, kohime enbu, devil may cry collection, battle princess of arcadia, atelier ronora, undernight in birth, and a big ect..... i know that the emulator is still on him alpha but i remenber older emulators, even the messy ps2 emulator pcsx2 that when a game works it normally no crash on middle of the game, but on rpcs3 a lot of games taht works crash on middle, final boss room or even random crashes like you said, For me that is a very bad issue, io can handle some graphic issues but that a lot and when i said a lot is a very lots of games that works crash eventually in midgame, Thats kills me. I hope that they canb e fixing them few a few, since the emulator is very promising.