No vibration on my XBox One controller
Started by Afshinbt67

0 posts in this topic
Afshinbt67

6 posts 2 threads Joined: Jun 2020
06-08-2020, 02:36 PM -
Hello guys. First time posting here. 

As the title says, my XBox One controller vibration doesn't work in RPCS3. It is actually an XBox One S controller (with built in bluetooth reciever) and it works fine with my non emulated games. It also works fine in Dolphin/PCSX2 ... etc. 
I've connected it to my PC via bluetooth (actually haven't tried wired connection, I'll do that when i get home)
The vibration options have been checked in controller config menu.
Since i've only installed RPCS3 recently, I don't know whether it's something related to recent builds of RPCS3 or has something to do with my controller/windows drivers. 

My PC Spec:

Core i7 8700 non-k
16GB DDR4 RAM 3000Mhz
Gigabyte Z370 HD3
Gtx 1080ti 11GB

Is it a common issue? Should i post a log here? (If so, how can i do that?).

P.N: Amazing job you guys have done with this emulator. One of my friends told me to check RPCS3 out and i thought to myself nahhhh, there can't be a really functional PS3 emulator out there. And here i am playing Demon's Souls at practically flawless 4K/60 on my 3 years old build and it doesn't even sweat playing it.
Eveything about this emulator is awesome. The menus, the user friendly UI, the overall sleekness of the emulator is just so so good. I've only fiddled with the setting a few days and everything feels snappy and professional. Even your godda*m website looks wonderfull. And for someone like me who doesnt understand English that well it is like a dream app where erythings feels just RIGHT.
During these days with the pandemic that's going on, you have given me something to be happy about. To think that i'm playing one of my favourite games of all time (NG Sigma) at 4K/60fps is just pure joy. 
Sorry for being talkative, Just wanted you to know that there are alot of people around the world that appreciate what you're doing.
This post was last modified: 06-08-2020, 05:03 PM by Afshinbt67.