New user (to the forum)!
Started by LeaDragoness

0 posts in this topic
LeaDragoness

3 posts 1 threads Joined: May 2020
Wink  05-04-2020, 07:51 PM -
Been following the emulator for quite a while.. Also have been known to modify just about any console i own lol..

I've noticed however compatibility is quite sporadic and for a while some games i wanted to play became unplayable, then more playable, yet i'm quite awkward so i didn't give any log feedback etc..

Most recent one i've noticed is last time i updated a few days ago, apparently "The Sly Trilogy" was Playable, now it's back to Ingame but suddenly Tokyo Jungle is working?

I'd love Thieves In Time to work for a start, i even had a US import disc before buying it here in the EU.. At one point the EU version stopped working altogether! I seem to be quite good at working out settings to get things going though..

I have more than 25 years experience at things like this, including hardware level knowledge and modifications, assembly code back in the day and whatnot.. If you ever even need me to poke somewhere inside my PS3 with my 'Scope and send you the waveform data i gladly shall! Haha.. Anyway, i'd hopefully like to help out getting more games going by sending you my startup logs etc, testing and whatnot.. I also hope you can utilize GPUs more some day.. Not that my CPU is lacking, it's just quite funny to be able to run this side by side with a 360 emulator and both run at a high, playable frame rate and both respond to the controller input at the same time.. Quite funny to try playing Halo and Sly side by side with a unified controller.. Gonna die or get stuck on one or the other!

Hope you are all staying safe!
Lea
Aavid technology fan, hardware/software and electronics engineer, music lover..

PC: Intel i9-9900K, 64GB Corsair 3200, RTX 3090, EVGA Nu Audio Pro 7.1, Designare Z390 motherboard w/full ReBAR support enabled, 500GB Samsung Evo 970, 1TB ADATA SX8200, 2TB Sabrent Rocket Q4, 2x2TB Crucial MX500 SATA RAID 0, Corsair RM1000x PSU, Crystal X570 SE smoked glass case, unicorn rainbow vomit RGB and custom liquid loop (rigid tubing - ugh!) and many other PCs, consoles, etc. Everything from SEGA, Nintendo, Sony and MS (and Atari STs, Amiga/Commodore, Sinclair, Amstrad etc) to 486/Pentium and above PCs!