Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus (Black Screen)
Started by Ser Ninja

1 posts in this topic
Ser Ninja

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Apr 2020
04-03-2020, 11:54 PM -
Dear Devs,

I am present in order to sincerely request a possible look at this frustrating bug. When launching Into The Nexus the game goes into a black screen shortly after loading the brand logos etc. Upon deletion of the game's save, it does allow you to enter the main menu. However, once reopening the game, the same issue will occur and the same fix will be required. This would mean that there is no possible way to play and finish the game as I had only closed it once experiencing a crash, which didn't happen again when trying to play a second time, so seemingly the game would be playable if there were a way to save and launch. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I am only trying to relive my childhood haha.

Kind Regards,
Ser Ninja.

(04-03-2020, 11:54 PM)Ser Ninja Wrote: Dear Devs,

I am present in order to sincerely request a possible look at this frustrating bug. When launching Into The Nexus the game goes into a black screen shortly after loading the brand logos etc. Upon deletion of the game's save, it does allow you to enter the main menu. However, once reopening the game, the same issue will occur and the same fix will be required. This would mean that there is no possible way to play and finish the game as I had only closed it once experiencing a crash, which didn't happen again when trying to play a second time, so seemingly the game would be playable if there were a way to save and launch. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I am only trying to relive my childhood haha.

Kind Regards,
Ser Ninja.
Fixed by turning on "Write Colour Buffs" under the GPU settings. A shout out and thanks to the amazing men and ladies in the Discord server.
This post was last modified: 04-04-2020, 12:27 PM by Ser Ninja.
Loacoon

15 posts 0 threads Joined: May 2020
11-05-2020, 11:03 PM -
"Write color buffer" doesn't fix this bug. Not anymore anyway.