RPCS3 constantly crashing
Started by Satansan

1 posts in this topic
Satansan

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Mar 2020
03-29-2020, 05:21 PM -
Hello, my problem is the following : when I tried to do launch a game RPCS3 crashed, so I tried reinstalling a newer version, but now I can't even install a PS3 firmware. On top of that, when it crashes I have to completely reboot my computer, I have no error message, nothing.
Everything worked fine two months ago though.
My config is : 
CPU: Intel Core I5 3450
GPU: Geforce Gtx 1050-TI
Ram: 8GB

Thanks in advance for your help !
Satansan

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Mar 2020
03-31-2020, 03:34 PM -
(03-29-2020, 05:21 PM)Satansan Wrote: Hello, my problem is the following : when I tried to do launch a game RPCS3 crashed, so I tried reinstalling a newer version, but now I can't even install a PS3 firmware. On top of that, when it crashes I have to completely reboot my computer, I have no error message, nothing.
Everything worked fine two months ago though.
My config is : 
CPU: Intel Core I5 3450
GPU: Geforce Gtx 1050-TI
Ram: 8GB

Thanks in advance for your help !
Hum, so... today I tried running a game and of course it crashed when I launched it, but I've let the program running and after something like 6 hours the game finally launched, and without any problem, so I closed it and tried to relaunch it, but same problem, it's crashing. I've also noticed that when I installed the PS3 firmware the software crashed after installing it (that's why the game could be launched).
Does anyone have an idea why it keeps doing that ?