RPCS3 Vulkan Driver Setting Issue with Xinput
Started by oldgamer

3 posts in this topic
oldgamer

5 posts 2 threads Joined: Aug 2019
Sad  09-04-2019, 08:15 AM -
I have done everything right and everything should be working 
however Vulkan Driver Setting dont work with Xinput for the xbox 360 and xbox one controller.
its work fine on OpenGL but its cause too much lag and stress on my Gaming pc, but on Vulkan Driver setting run at 120 FPS with no lag but wont let me have full control on my xbox one controller at the title screen after I skip the logo and intro scene 

you can have a few second control on the xbox 360 and xbox one by skipping the scene but won't function on the title screen and 
this been tested on Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 USA....I'm very sorry but I'm new here and Im a total noob with Emulator log and reports , so bare with me and this all I can do as explanation, I follow an video guid from youtube by the name of simple austin and that all I have done so far, can anyone assist me on how can I can my xbox one controller be more functional on the vulkan driver setting please  Sad
oldgamer

5 posts 2 threads Joined: Aug 2019
09-21-2019, 06:58 AM -
(09-04-2019, 08:15 AM)oldgamer Wrote: I have done everything right and everything should be working 
however Vulkan Driver Setting dont work with Xinput for the xbox 360 and xbox one controller.
its work fine on OpenGL but its cause too much lag and stress on my Gaming pc, but on Vulkan Driver setting run at 120 FPS with no lag but wont let me have full control on my xbox one controller at the title screen after I skip the logo and intro scene 

you can have a few second control on the xbox 360 and xbox one by skipping the scene but won't function on the title screen and 
this been tested on Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 USA....I'm very sorry but I'm new here and Im a total noob with Emulator log and reports , so bare with me and this all I can do as explanation, I follow an video guid from youtube by the name of simple austin and that all I have done so far, can anyone assist me on how can I can my xbox one controller be more functional on the vulkan driver setting please  Sad
  Sad why no one want to help me. I posted this long time ago and still I get no response  Sad
Indeep

10 posts 3 threads Joined: Sep 2019
11-01-2019, 09:22 AM -
Hi, have you tried using another game controller? With a game controller that allows switching to DirectInput.

I'm a rookie too and I can't help you much but I can't think of anything else to tell you.
[Image: 31760.png]
Altonelty

5 posts 1 threads Joined: Nov 2019
11-04-2019, 01:22 AM -
(09-21-2019, 06:58 AM)oldgamer Wrote:
(09-04-2019, 08:15 AM)oldgamer Wrote: I have done everything right and everything should be working 

Sad why no one want to help me. I posted this long time ago and still I get no response  Sad

Hi! I have also had some issues with certain controllers, but many issues have been resolved in subsequent releases of the emulator. I would suggest to update regularly as there are many updates every week. You may see your issue improved or resolved. Please remember that this is still a project in the Alpha stage so a lot of work is yet to be done!