Tales of Symphonia Chronicles - Double Screen issue
Started by Somulo

1 posts in this topic
Somulo

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Jun 2019
06-21-2019, 06:27 PM -
Have this on my screen in every battle i dont know what i do wrong - on all videos of this game on youtube game works perfectly fine! - so im need help

Settings on emulator are normal (vulcan 1080p without any issues and etc experemental options) other games works just fine!

Anyone help me plz! (i have this mist on battle screen like some sort of blur or something like that also have a "double" image of characters on battle screen)

also try different versions of the game! (eur, jap, usa) and still no effect on this issue!
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 123.jpg]
RitmoRaga

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Sep 2019
09-05-2019, 11:39 AM -
(06-21-2019, 06:27 PM)Somulo Wrote: Have this on my screen in every battle i dont know what i do wrong - on all videos of this game on youtube game works perfectly fine! - so im need help

Settings on emulator are normal (vulcan 1080p without any issues and etc experemental options) other games works just fine!

Anyone help me plz! (i have this mist on battle screen like some sort of blur or something like that also have a "double" image of characters on battle screen)

also try different versions of the game! (eur, jap, usa) and still no effect on this issue!
[img]<a href=[/img][Image: 123.jpg]

Hey guys!

I'm having the exact same problem around here, using version 0.0.7-8641 (2019-09-03), and newer ones too. I'm getting my log files to post here.

@"Somulo" , there's an issue follow-up to this problem on GitHub, you could post your screenshots and logs down there to feed it: https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/issues/6032