Hello There, Guest! Register

Help, rpcs3 with 0xc000007b problem
Exclamation 
Today o downloaded rpcs3, I installed it and then tt asked the Vulkan.dll, I downloaded it too, but now the error is 0xc000007b,i did everything that I could to fix this, but nothing has worked..

-I repaired all Microsoft visual 2005 to 2019
-i downloaded a Dell pack
-I downloaded the older versions of rpcs3
-I saw a lot of YouTube videos, but none of them worked
-I restarted the computer
-I downloaded directX
-I prayed
-I cried
-I did everything again
-I downloaded .NET framework again

But nothing, exactly nothing changes, I really want to play this emulator, what can I do? Please, help me ;~;
> asked the Vulkan.dll, I downloaded it too
Why would you download system DLLs???

Delete whatever system DLLs you downloaded and properly reinstall your GPU drivers with DDU
(08-07-2019, 08:34 PM)Ani Wrote: >  asked the Vulkan.dll, I downloaded it too
Why would you download system DLLs???

Delete whatever system DLLs you downloaded and properly reinstall your GPU drivers with DDU
I already did this, but it still doesn't working, I searched in Google and some people says that this happens when you have a different version of Microsoft visual, like 32x, but I have both, and it doesn't work.. What can I do?
What GPU, what OS?
(08-08-2019, 02:25 AM)Ani Wrote: What GPU, what OS?
GPU : AMD Radeon HD 5450 (I played xenoverse 2, naruto storm 4, subnautica, fallout 4 with this GPU, and it worked very well in all games)
I fixed it, I Uninstalled all x86 Microsoft visual and downloaded again Vulcan.dll x64, and it worked
I already said above, stop downloading system DLLs out of the web. That's obnoxious and not how Windows works.

You can try manually installing Vulkan Run-Time as those drivers are too old.
https://vulkan.lunarg.com/sdk/home#sdk/d...untime.exe

> xenoverse 2, naruto storm 4, subnautica, fallout 4
These are not PS3 games, it doesn't matter anything as they use the DirectX API and RPCS3 uses OpenGL 4.3 (and Vulkan but your GPU doesn't support Vulkan).