KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5: MALOS SONIDO Y CONGELACIÓN
Started by lucaskh96

2 posts in this topic
lucaskh96

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Jul 2019
07-19-2019, 03:03 AM -
Good, I'm having this problem that in KH 2.5 I have an ugly stuttering sound in battles and the game sometimes freezes completely and I have to re-enter the pc to be able to use it.

My PC has:
- i3 with two cores
- 8 ram gb

The graphic card is not the great thing since advising me with technicians, the problem is not in the graphics, since games like GTA V, Castlevania lords of shadow, etc. that require more still, executes them without any problem and are totally playable.
I leave my record too.
I hope a help soon and especially with the sound. Thank you.
This post was last modified: 07-23-2019, 03:28 AM by lucaskh96.
Ani
Administrator

4,276 posts 105 threads Joined: Aug 2017
07-22-2019, 11:33 PM -
Missing log file and proper specs
https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/wiki/How-...or-Support

You probably have an unsupported GPU (Intel integrated), but your CPU is too bad for performance, so you'll get bad audio

> the problem is not in the graphics, since games like GTA V, Castlevania lords of shadow, etc. that require more still, executes them without any problem and are totally playable
This is simply not possible, GTA V is still Ingame at this point so it's certainly not Playable, it runs bad even on high end hardware.
This post was last modified: 07-22-2019, 11:33 PM by Ani.
    Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X,   Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G DDR4 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
     Laptop: Ryzen 9 5900HX,  Radeon RX 6700M,   2x8G DDR4 3200MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: AMD FX-8350,     Radeon R9 280X,    2x4G DDR3 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
lucaskh96

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Jul 2019
07-23-2019, 03:25 AM -
(07-22-2019, 11:33 PM)Ani Wrote: Missing log file and appropriate specifications
https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/wiki/How-...or-Support

You probably have a GPU (Intel integrated), but your CPU is very bad for performance. so you will get bad audio

> The problem is not in the graphics, since games like GTA V, Castlevania lords of shadow, etc., which require even more, run them without any problem and are fully reproducible.
This is simply not possible, GTA V is still Ingame at this point, so it is certainly not reproducible, it runs poorly even on high-end hardware.

I had attached it to the registry, I do not know why it is missing, but I will upload it again, about GTA V: I do not emulate it, I download it on the PC and I walk ten, without freezing or anything, and the problem is not integrated or the CPU , because if we analyze the requests for assistance, almost everyone has the same problem, even with high-level graphics cards ... the problem is emerging from the emulator, which for some reason KH 2.5 Final Mix reproduces it with freezes in OPENGL or VULKAN and, at the same time, stutters in battles. That is why I insist that the problem is in the emulator, since in previous compilations, that if I am not mistaken before version 0.0.3, this error did not exist: there was no freezing or stuttering, the problem arose with the new versions. and they have not yet been able to solve.
Lo había adjuntado al registro, no sé por qué falta, pero lo subiré otra vez, sobre GTA V: no lo emulo, lo descargo en la PC y camino diez, sin congelar ni nada, y el El problema no está integrado ni la CPU, porque si analizamos las solicitudes de asistencia, casi todos tienen el mismo problema, incluso con las tarjetas gráficas de alto nivel ... el problema está surgiendo del emulador, que por alguna razón KH 2.5 Final Mix lo reproduce con se congela en OPENGL o VULKAN y, al mismo tiempo, tartamudea en las batallas. Por eso insisto en que el problema está en el emulador, ya que en compilaciones anteriores, que si no me equivoco antes de la versión 0.0.3, este error no existía: no hubo congelación ni tartamudeo, el problema surgió con las nuevas versiones Saliendo y que aún no han podido resolver.

Here is the record: http://www.mediafire.com/file/fobvjg86yx...3.rar/file
This post was last modified: 07-23-2019, 03:26 PM by lucaskh96.