Mods for skate 3
Started by xtrivelxtheghost

1 posts in this topic
xtrivelxtheghost

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Jan 2019
Exclamation  01-15-2019, 09:05 PM -
A buddy of mine figured out how to extract the files of skate 3 in order to modify them. there's a problem though. the game initially runs fine off of unpacked files but the second time it runs is a failure. it claims that the game data is corrupt every time i try to boot the game. there is a file that can be deleted to temporarily fix the issue but it'd be nice to have a permanent fix. the folder that i delete to get the game working again is called BLUS30464_INSTALL. if there was a way to set the emulator up to read skate 3 from unpacked files that'd be great. any response would be nice. this issue seems to get ignored by people in the discord server so i had to come here for actual assistance.
spigelli

1 posts 0 threads Joined: May 2020
05-06-2020, 09:55 PM -
(01-15-2019, 09:05 PM)xtrivelxtheghost Wrote: A buddy of mine figured out how to extract the files of skate 3 in order to modify them. there's a problem though. the game initially runs fine off of unpacked files but the second time it runs is a failure. it claims that the game data is corrupt every time i try to boot the game. there is a file that can be deleted to temporarily fix the issue but it'd be nice to have a permanent fix. the folder that i delete to get the game working again is called BLUS30464_INSTALL. if there was a way to set the emulator up to read skate 3 from unpacked files that'd be great. any response would be nice. this issue seems to get ignored by people in the discord server so i had to come here for actual assistance.
A buddy of mine would like to try and take a crack at it. How did he extract the game files?