Demon's Souls Crash before Title Screen
Started by Magma3960

0 posts in this topic
Magma3960

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Nov 2018
11-20-2018, 10:33 PM -
Hey, I've been playing Demon's Souls and everything had been working fine until just now. I was in shrine of storms and then got a random crash out of nowhere. I didn't think much because it has crashed before with no problem other than having to restart. This one made it so, on restart and hitting the initial okay upon launching game before getting to the from software logos and whatnot. Initially it appeared to just pause emulation because the pause button on rpcs3 turned into a play button and the newest entry in the console or whatever was pink text saying:

class std::runtime_error thrown: Failed to create directory C:/Users/Austin/Desktop/rpcs3-2 - Copy/dev_hdd0/home/00000001/savedata/../.working_BLUS30443DEMONSS005/ (Already exists)

After relaunching rpcs3 then hitting the initial okay again before the logos it now just crashes giving the small fatal error message in a separate window as shown in the attached screenshot. Not sure what to do at this point and I don't want to have to restart my game because I'm pretty far.

Specs:
CPU: i7-7700K 4.20 GHz
GPU: GeForce GTX 1080
Driver version: 416.94
RAM: 16 GB

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   logs.7z (Size: 152.09 KB / Downloads: 1)