Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Dreamy Theater 2nd + Extend Data [NPJB00134] & [NPJB00201]
Started by rakisaionji

0 posts in this topic
rakisaionji

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Dec 2018
Music  12-21-2018, 01:53 AM -
As you know, Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Dreamy Theater series required a working PSP with a running corresponding copy on it to transfer savedata.

Unfortunately the savedata from JPCSP and PPSSPP is not working, even when I overwritten real ones from a CFW PSP. Some reports may also said that that "copying" solution is even not also worked with real OFW PSP. As the original mechanism is you must have a real PSP connected to a real PS3 to transfer data. SEGA was really greedy at that period of time.

With that ridiculous mechanism, it seems like many people is struggling in running these retro titles, as what I went through because Google give no correct result for the situation. I'm luckily stopped by a Chinese forum that have everything that I need, and found out the best solution myself and I am very happy to share my data with you guys.

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Dreamy Theater 2nd: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=downl...zvROwHrXO6

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Dreamy Theater Extend: https://drive.google.com/uc?export=downl...0sqX3ZBwqI

The savedata must be located in dev_hdd0\home\00000001\savedata\

To use this, please following all the steps:
  1. Clear existing savedata (NPJB00134-SYSTEM00 and NPJB00201-SYSTEM00)
    Run the game freshly and run to Data Transfer menu to get a new savedata. Ignore all errors.
    Open the archive and overwrite SYSTEM.DAT file ONLY. Do not overwrite PARAM.SFO file.

This savedata archive was used to unlock DLC songs and clothing. I have all DLC data available on my side, you can just dump all from your PS3 if you have them. If you have no DLC or your installation have no DLC data or is corrupted, the game will ask you to set back to default setting. Click Yes when the emulator prompts you to stop reading the archive, and click Yes for confirmation.