Ar Nosurge: Ode to an Unborn Star Controller not Working
Started by YuNeroi

4 posts in this topic
YuNeroi

4 posts 2 threads Joined: Jun 2018
09-16-2018, 01:12 AM -
So, i have my controller set up and everything, it works fine in every other game I have tried, but for some reason it doesn't work in Ar Nosurge.

I have tried multiple builds including the most recent, and it still doesn't work. 

The game launches fine and runs at a solid capped framerate, it just doesn't read any of my controller inputs. But it can't be my controller since it works fine in every other game inside and outside of RPCS3.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Or am i missing something maybe?
This post was last modified: 09-16-2018, 01:12 AM by YuNeroi.
YuNeroi

09-24-2018, 02:04 AM -
So i guess nobody has this issue but me or nobody wants to help or knows how to. It's been a whole week since i posted this. Maybe i posted it in the wrong place, if that's the case then sorry. But this is killing me and apparently nobody wants/can help me or maybe nobody knows how.
Asinine

2,060 posts 83 threads Joined: Aug 2017
09-24-2018, 02:12 PM -
Moved the thread to support, General discussion is more for discussing how games run and where we move invalid compatibility reports to.

Please provide a log file, and more information, e.g what controller you're using and what input method. For a quick response you'd be better off in our discord server: https://discord.me/RPCS3
Thanatos

7 posts 0 threads Joined: Feb 2018
09-30-2018, 07:58 PM -
(09-24-2018, 02:04 AM)YuNeroi Wrote: So i guess nobody has this issue but me or nobody wants to help or knows how to. It's been a whole week since i posted this. Maybe i posted it in the wrong place, if that's the case then sorry. But this is killing me and apparently nobody wants/can help me or maybe nobody knows how.

There is a workaround for this, see https://forums.rpcs3.net/thread-177133-page-4.html 

For install screen, disable "use native user interface" in "Emulator" tab of settings.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

YuNeroi

12-08-2018, 12:04 AM -
Reviving this as i'm still having this issue and was unable to respond to your replies, my apologies.

I am using a DS4 controller, and please let me reitterate it works with EVERY other RPCS3 game, and i have already gotten past the install screen previously when my controller still worked with it.

I am using the latest public build, 0.0.5-7562.

This is the ONLY game it's not recognizing my controller in.

I have tried both Vulkan + Open GL as well as the Experimental compiler but that makes the game completely crash on starting compile.

I have also tried with Native UI on and off.

Please, help! Sad