Hello There, Guest! Register

Sengoku Basara 4: Sumeragi [NPJB00688]
RPCS3 v0.0.5-7077-f0a9799b4 Alpha | HEAD
Ingame.
[Image: dFFn1Ke.jpg]
[Image: oYS9SS6.jpg]

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.part01.rar (Size: 3.9 MB / Downloads: 71)
.rar   RPCS3.part02.rar (Size: 3.9 MB / Downloads: 57)
.rar   RPCS3.part03.rar (Size: 252.22 KB / Downloads: 45)
Build: RPCS3 0.0.5-7626-8d308bb4 Alpha

Different situation: No issues at all. Completely playable. Minor frame drops to 40ps while during battle on i5 4690k. (If you have a Intel 6th gen CPU, you don't have a frame drops at all.)

Screenshot:

[Image: 9esQKjG.png][Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png]

Attached Files
.gz   RPCS3.log.gz (Size: 1.01 MB / Downloads: 31)
Its not playable completely. After u play couple of stages u might experience some sound bug. Music and voices will go silent and after some time game will crash. This bug is long time in this game already. I tried to use various options of settings, but nothing helps.
Also wierd graphic issues with zero antialiasing = blinking grass and some textures
Its definitely not bug free, I get crashes when for example trying to play Goto Matabei (can't even play him, Campaign or Free Mode always crashes), or try to play one of Uesugi Kenshin's stages.
(09-03-2019, 06:50 PM)Vlan Wrote: Its definitely not bug free, I get crashes when for example trying to play Goto Matabei (can't even play him, Campaign or Free Mode always crashes), or try to play one of Uesugi Kenshin's stages.
@vlan i have the same problem if you pick goto matabe it crushes. and fuuma drama route also crash, i think its a problem from the disc version of basara, the psn version works fine. im struggling from E {rsx::thread} RSX: nv406e:Confusedemaphore_acquire has timed out. semaphore_address=0x40300480" do you get this issues ? i dont think the game is playable if this issue keeps occurring
What's co-op / split-screen like -- any major performance drops?... Is a consistent 30fps possible?
(07-13-2019, 04:00 PM)escapedmc Wrote: Its not playable completely. After u play couple of stages u might experience some sound bug. Music and voices will go silent and after some time game will crash. This bug is long time in this game already. I tried to use various options of settings, but nothing helps.
Also wierd graphic issues with zero antialiasing = blinking grass and some textures
True. Once this silence happen the game will 100% crush after you finish a stage. You can rarely do a single complete stage. This problem is huge that the game should not be Playable label yet.